Bend's SWEET SPOT! Look no further, you have found it. Just a short walk or bike to all the best of Bend’s Westside. Back porch access to your favorite restaurants & breweries.
Save the hassle of finding parking, walk and bike to all the BEST of Bend's dining and entertainment. Minutes away from the Deschutes River, Old Mill District, Downtown Bend, Breweries, The Lot, Drake Park, Live Music, Festivals, Movies, Shopping, Dining, Les Schwab Amphitheater, walking or bike trails and much more!
1. Smoking is NOT allowed.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Quiet Time: 10PM-7AM, being inside by 10PM, including out of the garage. Please respect the desire of our full time residents and other guests in honoring this quiet time.
6. Parties and or large gatherings are not permitted at the home. If such event occurs, we reserve the right to evict without refund.
7. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
8. Basement: Children (12 and under) are not permitted in the basement, as it has unprotected utility equipment.
9. PETS: are permitted only with prior approval. Pets are not to be left unattended outdoors. Pets are an additional $25 Fee Per Stay. Pet agreement must be signed prior to check in.
10. Parking: Parking is limited to 2 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only (Driveway). Parking on the road is permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
11. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
12. Fireplace: The fireplace is a gas fireplace. Please do not remove glass.
13. Lost/Found Items: Homeowner/Homeowner agent are not responsible for lost items. Found items will be held for 60 days. Items can be returned to guest at $20 return fee, plus the cost of postage.
If there is a storm, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation we will refund:
Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Warning is lifted;
Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the “Warning" period.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 16 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Although from Southern California, I grew up on the Deschutes River. I spent every summer here since I was 5 years old. I moved here to attend college and promised myself I would never leave. My husband has been here since high school and we argue over who loves it more. We are proud to raise our daughter in such a beautiful town, with so much to do. Bend still has its small town feel, but with everything you need.