Beautiful, modern, highly finished and centrally located apartment.
This luxurious apartment was built in 2016. It has a private entrance with an electric gate which leads up to the main entrance of the block of apartments. Security is not an issue!
Apartment is licenced by the Malta Tourism Authority. The apartment has been Inspected and approved as luxuries.
This apartment has been designed by a professional designer. One finds an open plan kitchen and dining area. This area has a full glass frontage and opens up onto a 26 sqm terrace area enjoying unobstructed 180 degrees of sea, pool and country views.
I believe that you will love staying in my apartment because of the location, views, people, decor and the outside space which includes a shared pool....I am not too bad myself :)
I also keep my place really clean and would expect the same from my guests.
Guests have access to a one double bedroom, main bathroom and terrace.
I will be living here as well
I just moved in a few months ago and thought of renting out my spare room.
I like to go out and enjoy life, especially in summer. I am a beach fanatic and can give you some good recommendations on best beaches to go to and non touristy things to do, where to dine and best places to check out.
General House rules
• Checking out - Check-out is by 12pm. Want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with me first.
• Checking In - until 12am. There is a charge for Check In's after 12am.
• Cleanliness - Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
• Damages - We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
• No pets – sorry, Fido has to stay home.
• No parties, no outside visitors, no overnight guests without previous approval from your host.
• Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property.
This applies to both drugs and internet activity.
• No use of Candles inside the room or property.
• Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests. My home is pest-free and I intend to keep it that way with your help.
• No smoking – also don’t discard your cigarettes in the house trash cans. They get stinky.
• Return all keys or else there would be a charge of Eur 50 ( as I have a special lock which costs money )
• No use of Kitchen/ Living room/ TV area
• A/C is available on request at a charge of Eur 10 per night, payable before use.
• Electricity- To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C or heating when it’s not in use or leaving the house. Mother Nature thanks you too.
• Security- To ensure full safety of our guest’s belongings, we like to keep the front gate locked as a precautionary measure. Whilst being one of the safest areas of town, we want to ensure every guest stay remains problem free, and this is just one small + simple thing we’re able to do to ensure that.
Last but not least, have fun and enjoy your stay :)