4 cabins for up to 8 people.
The boat will be just for you and your family or friends.
It will be like sailing away except that the boat will never leave the marina.
Those of your party afraid of being sea sick will appreciate that while you will enjoy the unique feeling of living on a very large boat.
Daily cleaning of the bathrooms and common areas included.
The boat has 4 cabins, 2 with king beds (one with a V shape), 2 with queen beds.
A fully equipped galley, 4 fridges and one freezer.
There are two heads, one en-suite to the main cabin, and one shower.
Before booking please note that there are local taxes on top of the Airbnb price. Check the "other things to note" section under "description".
You may also rent by the cabin, check our listings:
We have 3 other cabins. Check them out!
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/17233569 from $22
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15561388 from $28
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/17875595 from $25
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15600125 from $59
Guests have access to all the cabins and common spaces.
Only the deck area forward of the main mast is off limits.
We'll be there to welcome you and show you the boat and her equipment.
We're always available to help you with your stay.
You are responsible for your dishes.
Remember that you will be living on a boat, it's different from a house. Space is more limited.
Taxes are not included in the price offered by AirBnB.
You will have to pay us, upon arrival:
Tourist tax: 9.5% of your stay
Environmental levy: $3 / person / day
You will receive a receipt for payment.
Wifi: We have upgraded our WiFi network with a new antenna and are now able to catch WiFi throughout the boat.
Our boat does not leave the marina, you cannot sail her. Trying to do so would forfeit your security deposit.
- Sorry no smoking anywhere on board, including the deck, for security reasons. With Aruba's high winds embers are a hazard for our equipment.
- Watch your step: a boat is a moving environment, even in a marina, always hold yourself when climbing or descending stairs.
- Do not lean on the pilot-house windows: we have large windows all around the pilot-house. Do not step or lean on them they may break and cut you.
- Respect our neighbors, do not make noise or talk loudly on board past 10 pm. There are lots of bars around waiting for your late and animated patronage.
- Electricity and water are extremely expensive in Aruba. Please do not waste them. Cut off the lights and fans when away from the boat.
- Try to use soft, foldable luggage, space is limited on a boat.
- Our boat is not suitable for people with impaired mobility.
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 16 ธันวาคม 2017 - 13 เมษายน 2018 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 4 คืน
Your best SuperHosts in Aruba.
We host or co-host exceptional properties.
We proudly provide an outstanding service, with a particular attention to bringing you all the information you need to enjoy your stay and give you first rate advice on where to go and what to avoid.
Check our different places, then come enjoy "One Happy Island"!
Should you own an exceptional property in Aruba, let's talk about how we could help you achieve great returns with satisfied guests while making sure it stays in perfect condition.