Spacious 90 sq.m. apartment with 2 separate bedrooms and living room. Super quiet and cozy.
Center. 5 min walk to the Hermitage and Palace Square, 10 min to Nevsky Prospekt. Palace Embankment and Troitsky drawbridge - behind the house. Summer and Mikhailovsky Gardens - across the road.
Modern interior design, well equipped, fast Wi-Fi.
Feel the true spirit of St. Petersburg. Millionaya - one of the oldest streets in the city, which appeared in the early years of St. Petersburg. Main attractions are nearby. Also there are many nice restaurants, bars and cafes close to the house. 24 h grocery in 10 min walk. Cleanliness, order and peace. The very center.
- Design Interior, two separate bedrooms and living room
- Crisp linens, soft towels
- All the necessary utensils for cooking and eating
- coffee machine Nespresso
- Fast wi-fi, hair dryer, TV, washing machine, dish washer, stove with oven, refrigerator, iron and ironing board, and other things needed for a comfortable stay
Outside there is all that, what you are going to St. Petersburg for. Romantic old buildings, churches, monuments, museums, famous restaurants - all within walking distance. Field of Mars - at the entrance to the apartment, the Hermitage - in five minute walk, Embankment of Neva River is behind the house.
I am always in touch and I will be happy to help if you have any questions or suggestions!
1. I am ready to provide an apartment at any time without extra cost if there are no bookings starting or ending on the same day. If there are, then time is discussable.
2. In case if I will not be able to meet you personally, my sister Lyudmila will meet you, tell and show everything. Please feel free to contact me.
3. Dear guests, security deposit can be deducted only by airbnb and only if the apartment is damaged. When booking, this amount will not be written-off or blocked on your card. You also do not have to give it to me in cash. More detailes are available in the service conditions.
Привет! меня зовут Руслан!
Я живу в Санкт-Петербурге и обожаю свой город! Буду рад принять гостей, рассказать про все места, которые необходимо посетить, а также места, где проводят время петербуржцы. Буду счастлив, если вы полюбите Питер! Отвечу на любые вопросы!
I love travelling, but even more I love my native city:) XIX century palaces and hippie pubs, exquisite squares and small streets, old churches and modern art galleries - St. Petersburg has it all, and it's awesome! I know my city inside out, and would love to tell you more about must-see places, hidden local spots, and alternative things to see and do. Welcome and enjoy it)