Enjoy your perfect vacation in heart of Sri Lanka - Unawatuna, staying at our cosy villa. We have big paradise garden, friendly home atmosphere and pay much attention to your needs, so you'll never forget your holiday!
Our cosy and spacious air-conditioned double room with ensuite hot water shower has a comfortable queen size bed with mosquito net, wardrobe, table with chair and cloth handle. The room also has private balcony.
Room is located at elegant antique style 5-bedroom villa, equipped with unique furniture, decorative elements and ware from my collection, which create very cosy home atmosphere.
Villa is surrounded by magnificent garden with tropical flowers and fruit trees, which are home for many animals - you can see there jumping monkeys, chipmunks, peacocks, rare colorful birds and others. Also there is a small beautiful pond with fish and lotos flowers.
Villa's facilities & services:
- 4G WiFi;
- shared kitchen;
- basic toiletries;
- rooms cleaning, towels and bedsheets changing (by request);
- cooler with drinking water;
- parking on private villa's territory.
Service by extra cost:
- airport transfer
- tuk-tuk taxi
- snorkeling mask for hire
- island tours and short 1-day trips
- home BBQ or special "sri lankan style" dinner
- surf lessons
Me and my wife are managing the villa. We're happy to help you with all your needs during your staying, we could arrange barbecue or srilankan curry dinner if you wish. Also we'll help you with car/bike rent, tours, massage and other things you may need - just ask!
I kindly ask you to follow my house rules:
• check in time 13.00p.m., check out time 11.00p.m
• early check-in available if villa is free;
• late check-out till 15:00p.m. is available for free if we don't waiting other guest same day, check-out until 18:00p.m. will be charged 50% of night rate, after 18:00p.m. will be charged full night rate; anyway you can always store your luggage as long as you need;
- do not smoke inside villa;
- before leaving turn off AC, lights and fans, check if water is closed;
- if something broken by your fault you have to pay a reasonable replacement amount;
- enjoy yourself and feel just like at home here!
Hello, I'm Dhammika! My hobbie is my gardening, interior design, collecting antique furniture and ware. I and my family (my wife, daughter and 2 sons) live near villa in small house and care about villa and our guests. We always friendly to our guest and do our best so you could enjoy staying at our cosy, very quiet place!