ผู้เข้าพัก 6 คน
This sunny 2nd floor 2 bedroom unit is on a quiet neighborhood street just a half block from public transit that takes you straight downtown. Michigan Avenue shopping is ~30 min & Navy Pier ~45 min on the bus, or take a 15-20 minute car/Uber ride! We have tv with a Roku to enjoy when you want to relax in the evenings. If you want to spend your money on enjoying Chicago rather than sleeping in it, we're a perfect option! You'll love the free street parking, too!
A private, locked 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit that's sunny and offers a dine-in kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances as well as basic eating and cooking utensils. Guests also have a private comfy living room and full bathroom with bathtub, as well as common access coin laundry machines on site. The washer and dryer each take 4 quarters for each load. Please have exact change if you choose to do laundry. There are window AC units in the living room and kitchen, as well as pedestal fans in the bedrooms.
Please note that although this is a private space for our guests, we do live on site. Because we are not a hotel there will be signs of family living, including chalk on the porch and sometimes toys in the yard.
Private entry to full bathroom, eat-in kitchen, 2 bedrooms, and living room. Communal access to enclosed back porch, laundry room, and back yard with fire pit and sand box for the kiddos.
We love interacting with guests, and are happy to give sightseeing advice or transit tips to our out of town guests. In the summer, we often grill dinner or enjoy a backyard campfire on weekends. Guests are welcome to join us if they're around, or use the space for themselves if they choose.
We are a quiet neighborhood with only a few local restaurants. 1 is 1/2 block walking distance, and serves quick bites like fried chicken and sandwiches. There's also a cash only pizza place a couple blocks away. If those aren't your style, GrubHub and UberEats deliver from a bunch of places. We can also offer many recommendations for driving or Ubering to nearby locales we enjoy ourselves, and have a binder in the unit with several diverse dining recommendations as well as local grocery stores and pharmacies.
- Quiet Hours after 9pm
- No smoking or open flames of any kind on the property. This includes no candles, no incense, no e-cigs/vaping, no smoking any substances.
- Whenever using a common area, please leave it ready for the next person's use
- Turn off room lights, fans, AC, etc when not in use and whenever leaving the building to save energy
- Please always check the door after entering and exiting, confirming that you have your key in hand and the doors are locked.
- No unauthorized guests or overnight visitors.
- Check-in time is 3PM - 10PM. Checkout time is 12pm noon.
- No shoes indoors please, so the floor stays cleaner for you and future guests.
- No illegal activity anywhere on the property, including file downloads.
- If you break or damage something, please notify us immediately so we can remedy it.
- Do not leave out food or snacks that would attract pests.
- Do not open windows with air conditioners in them, or remove air conditioners from the windows.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 50 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I'm passionate about travel, being a global citizen, and doing the right thing. I love Thai and Mexican food, but enjoy tasting foods from every culture. My best trips to date were Asia (Cambodia, Thailand, and China) and Ecuador/The Galapagos. I travel low key and carry-on only, with my husband and young son. We love meeting new people, and live life to its fullest as a family unit. I've enjoyed being a guest with AirBnB and look forward to having great experiences as a host, too.
เมื่อคุณพักกับ Airbnb คุณกำลังพักอยู่ในบ้านของใครบางคน