Perfect location to watch dolphins and manatees on the canal while steps away from the Gulf of Mexico. Walk down the beach to enjoy lunch at beach restaurants. Hop on a bike to the Sanibel Lighthouse or the Lazy Flamingo for oysters or shrimp. Play tennis, take a dip in the pool or hang in the spacious lanai. You'll love having two floors, so the early-to-bed guests can sleep while others play games downstairs. Our place is clean, comfortable, and all yours to enjoy for your holiday in the sun!
Two floors are great for getting away upstairs to one of the two bedrooms for a nap or some quiet time on the balcony. Each bedroom has a separate bathroom with tub and shower. The half bath on the first floor is convenient, especially if someone is sleeping on the sofa bed in the living room at night.
You'll have access to the entire townhouse, the pool and the tennis courts next door. You can grill outside our back door or sit and watch the water. This is a small townhouse complex. We appreciate you being respectful to our neighbors. Please let us know if something isn't working or if you break something while you are visiting.
I'm a phone call or email away if you need anything. I want you to enjoy Sanibel as much as we do, so let me know if you have any questions.
There is a lock box on the front door. You will receive the combination to get in before you arrive.
Renter agrees to the rules in the agreement below-
Short Term Vacation Rental Agreement
This Vacation Rental Agreement is being entered into by “Guest” and “Homeowner” by virtue of booking of the property.
1. Property. The property located at 820 E Gulf Drive, Sanibel, FL 33957 is furnished, and includes a refrigerator, oven, stove, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
2. Term of Lease. This lease begins on the Check-in Date and ends on the Check-out Date. Check-in is between 4pm and 8pm, and Check-out is no later than 10am.
3. Payment. Guest shall pay to Homeowner according to the terms and payment schedules on the booking website. For both parties' protection, all payments shall be via the booking website.
4. Cancellation Policy. Should Guest cancel his or her reservation, it will be in accordance with the cancellation listed for this property on the booking website. Due to the seasonal rental ability and because bookings are generally made fairly far in advance, cancellation policy on website must be strictly enforced. Homeowner recommends Guest purchase traveler insurance if cancellation is a concern.
5. Refund of Payment. All payments will be refunded via the booking website.
6. Duties of the Parties.
6.1 Condition of Property. Guest shall leave the property without trash and debris, use the appliances only as intended, keep all furnishings in good order, and items generally put back in locations they were upon arrival. A standard cleaning that occurs after the Guest’s departure should be able to restore unit in the condition it was when Guest arrived.
6.2 Repair of Property. Homeowner, or their designee, may enter the premises at reasonable times in order to inspect the property or to make repairs.
6.3 Smoking. Guest understands that this is a non smoking property.
6.4 Pets. Guest understands that no pets of any type are allowed.
6.5 Parking. Parking is limited to one vehicle and vehicle must be parked in the space allocated to our unit.
6.5 Quiet Hours. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors. Code-enforced HOA quiet hours are between 11pm and 8am each day.
6.6 No more than 6 people can sleep in the unit at one time.
6.7 An extra cleaning (and charge) will take place every two weeks for bookings longer than 14 days.
7. Obligations of the Parties.
7.1 Lost and Stolen Items. Homeowner is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
7.2 Damage to Property. Damage insurance through booking website should cover any accidental damage to property. If non-covered damage has occurred Guest agrees to cover the cost of repair due to Guest's use.
8. Storms. If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or,
A "mandatory evacuation order" has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" where property is located.
The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" for the property area, we will refund any prorated amount remaining by dividing the total base rental fee by the number of days left including the day of the order. Homeowner will also refund prorated amount if Guest has not yet arrived and order has been given, until such time that order has been lifted for 24 hours, resulting in Guest arriving late and shortening the stay.
9. Indemnification. Guest agrees to indemnify and hold Homeowner harmless from any liability for personal injury or property damage sustained by Guest or parties invited onto the property by Guest. This includes, but is not limited to, injury occurring because of use or failure of any recreational equipment made available to Guest by Homeowner.
10. Governing Law. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Missouri. Each of the parties irrevocably consents to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Missouri, as applicable, for any matter arising out of or relating to this Agreement.
11. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written agreements concerning this subject matter.
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 01 มีนาคม 2018 - 31 พฤษภาคม 2018 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 6 คืน
I'm happily married with two grown daughters who are artists. We have a French bulldog and once had a pot-bellied pig. My husband is a children's book author/illustrator and we used to own a communications/design firm. I work in the educational field, communications and the arts.