This is a private Bedroom in a 2br 1 bath brownstone which is close to bars & coffee shops, Path Train Station, Lincoln Park & New York city. You’ll love my place for the Close proximity to New York City, nice neighborhood, tree lined street, backyard, deck. This place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and furry friends (pets). It is a private Room with Queen sized bed. easy commute to the New York city. Close to downtown Jersey city area.
Is close to parks, bars, Cafes, Pizzerias and probably all types of restaurants that exist in the US. The guest bedroom has a Queen sized bed, table lamp, closet and a TV(with chromecast).
Kitchen, Living room, Deck, Bathroom.
We live in the house but like to give guests their privacy. But we would be more than happy to answer your queries or help you.
- No shoes in the house.
- No eating in the Bedroom or the bathroom.
- not suitable for children. Bedrooms are up the stairs. Not very safe for children.
- one set of keys would be provided at checkin.
- Lost keys charges $35
- Please be mindful of the shared spaces. We expect you to keep all personal stuff in your room. The guest would be responsible for loss or damage of their own stuff left unattended in shared areas.
- although we are very flexible. But please dont feel entitled to early checkin or late checkout. We try make your stay comfortable by making sure the place is ready for you in time. Early checkins and late checkouts MUST be requested in advance and if permitted WILL incur extra charges.
- Treat it as your own house. Be clean. Be respectful. Be nice.
- No guests other than the ones mentioned in the booking.
- always lock the doors. Even if you're planning to be out for a few minutes. Its for both your and our safety.
- The Dog's name is Milo and is very friendly. but as he is used to run into the backyard, he tends to run out the front door. So please be very careful when entering or exiting the house. He may try to run.
- no illegal operations from the property. Including but not limited to drug trade, drug use, prostitution.
-no fire arms please.
- please be mindful of local and state laws.
- small dogs(upto 16lbs) can be acomodated with a pet fee on request.
- quiet hours: 10pm to 7am
- again, please remove your shoes at the entrance. Please do not walk on the carpet with shoes on. If you want to bring you're shoes to your room, please take them off at the entrance and carry them with you to your room.