Bear's Den is a great cabin for any small group wanting to escape the noise of city life. When you arrive, you will love how Bear's Den is tucked back off the road offering seclusion and serenity.
- Cabin Rental Agreement You agree to the following terms when booking ANY of our properties. *Check In 4:00 pm ~ Check Out 11:00 am No early check in or late departures permitted without authorization. Extra fees will apply.
- *Tents, RV’s, and Camper Trailers are not allowed on the properties. We can find accommodations close to the cabins for these extra sleeping arrangements if needed.
- *Important Information: Cabins “ARE NOT” equipped with private toiletries like bar soap, shampoo and conditioner for the bath/showers, so bring these items with you. Make sure and give everyone in your group a copy of this rental agreement so they are informed of rules and information pertaining to this cabin(s) you are renting. Cabins “ARE” equipped with: Bedding, pillows, towels, pots & pans, dishes, toilet paper & paper towels, garbage bags, dish soap, dishwasher soap, detergent for washer, propane for gas grill (FYI) These items are provided for the common 3-night stay so if you run out of anything you will need to buy more to finish out your stay.
- *At Departure: Please be honest with us if anything gets broken or damaged during your stay and tell us about it so we are not surprised when we arrive to inspect and clean the cabin. Please walk around the grounds and pick up any trash and/or cigarette butts that has occurred during your stay. Prior to your departure the cabins must be left in a cleaned up manner. Guests are responsible to do your own dishes, wipe off counters and vacuum if necessary. *Guest Must Wash Towels: (Please do not over load the washer, causes damage and sheets don't get clean or dry properly!) Save time-Please wash as many of your towels as possible the night before departure, then in the morning any towels used must also be washed. Please strip sheets and pillow cases ONLY off of the beds you have used and place on floor by washer. If you have time please start 2-sets of sheets with pillow cases washing in the washer, the last load of towels drying in the dryer before walking out the door. *Guest Responsibility/Kitchen Trash: In our neck of the woods we don't have trash pick up service like the bigger cities do so it is necessary for our guests visiting the area take their own trash to the landfill. For Our Guests Convenience, garbage pick up is available for a $25 "Minimum fee/per trip. Truck load will be a "Minimum" $50 charge. otherwise,please show your rental agreement to the landfill attendant and they "WILL NOT" charge you to dump. Take all trash to the dump or additional charges will apply if your trash is left behind. If you don't have your rental agreement then the attendant "WILL CHARGE" $1 for white bags and $2 for large black bags of trash. Make sure trash is secured in vehicle or you will be fined. LANDFILL-DUMP IS CLOSED ON WEDNSDAYS IN SUMMER AND WED. AND SUNDAYS IN SPRING-FALL & WINTER. *Island Park Landfill: hours. 8am to 4pm LANDFILL # QUESTIONS CALL ~May 15 thru labor day closed Wed. ~ After Labor Day to May 1st closed on Sundays. Located 1 block West off Hwy 20 on Yale/Kilgore Rd. Look for Elk Creek gas station (Phillips 66) approx. mile marker 389 traveling North /mile marker 390 traveling South on highway 20. Please take your garbage to the dump unless you are departing on the day the dump is closed make sure you take as much as you can to the dump the afternoon before you leave. If you can’t take remaining garbage with you make sure it is sacked up securely and placed where animals are not going to scatter it all over. If this happens you will be charged for the clean up.
- *Noise & Fire Arms Ordinance: Fremont County has a noise ordinance that is strictly enforced and shall be obeyed by 10 pm. It is against the law to discharge any fire arms in any subdivision in Fremont County. There are areas for target practice for info- Call: Island Park Forest Service: * Ashton Forest Service call:
- *ATV, DIRT BIKE & SNOWMOBILE USERS: When using ATV’s, Dirt Bikes and Snowmobiles in and around the private cabins or resorts, the following rules must be strictly adhered to. NO overnight vehicle or trailer parking of any kind is allowed on the road system within the Resorts or Subdivisions. ATV, Dirt Bike and Snowmobiles SPEED LIMIT on all roads within the Subdivisions and Resorts is 10 miles per hour NO ATV, Dirt Bike or Snowmobile riding is allowed within 100 feet of any cabin and/or condo buildings. Please respect other Private Cabin and Resort Owners property, do not ride ATV’S, Dirt Bikes and Snowmobiles through residential lots located throughout the Subdivisions and Resorts, vacant lots included. The golf course, including the golf cart paths, is OFF LIMITS to all ATV’S, dirt bike & Snowmobiles this includes the cart paths located at the golf course clubhouse. Pulling of any device in which individuals are riding in, or on, is prohibited on ALL ROADS within the Subdivisions and Resorts.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 333 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We live in beautiful Island Park, Idaho. We have had a family owned business for over 20 years and love it! We own Island Park Reservations, LLC . We have several cabin rentals spread over Island Park and are in close proximity to Yellowstone National Park.