ผู้เข้าพัก 2 คน
We are Alesha & James. We live in a cozy open-concept bungalow that we share with our dog Judi.
We are a short walk to downtown, museums,art galleries,restaurants, music venues, local markets, and parks. It's the perfect spot because you are so close to everything!
We welcome everyone to our home and are so excited for you to stay with us. The place is suited well for couples, friends who don't mind sharing a bed,solo travellers, and those here for work.
We are very excited to meet you.
We invite you to stay in the garden suite.
This room features beautiful light and bright colours and is inspired by the many amazing gardeners in our community. It also looks out onto a green space and garden.
The room features a closet with hangers, hooks, an umbrella to use, a lock, coffee/tea station, and small snacks.
Smoking is allowed in the front yard but we ask that you dispose of butts appropriately.
You are more than welcome to use the living room, kitchen, front porch, backyard, bbq, and any other common areas of our home. We just ask that you stay out of our bedroom and not use our personal computer/tablets while you stay here.
Please feel free to use our TV, netflix, Xbox or read a book. If there is anything you want to use that are unsure of, just ask. Since our house is open concept you will be co-habiting with us. You are welcome to engage with us or have your space.
We are open to socializing with you, but if you want quiet time, we respect that as well. Please feel free to join us in some cooking, sitting outside, or playing with Judi. As mentioned previously, we also live on the premises so we will be around.
The floors are old and worn. We hope this doesn't distract from your stay.
We use a French press to make coffee and not a machine. Please let us know if you need help using it.
Our dog is quiet and shouldn't be a bother to you while you stay here. We are very insistent that she is well behaved.
We do have a window unit A/C that is place in the back of the house and only used on super hot days.
**If you would like to rent out our entire home, please see other ad**
- We ask that you are quiet between the hours of 12am-7am.
- Please clean up your dishes after meals ( we have a dishwasher)
- Please be respectful of our dog, Judi. She is very friendly and loves people. Any abuse towards her will be cause for immediate visit termination.
- All luggage must be stored in your room. If you need additional storage for items, please let us know.
- Do not remove items from our home without our permission.
- Overnight guests are welcome but are limited to one. We do ask if guests will be staying for more than one night that you inform us so we know who is staying with us. Guests must also follow house rules.
- Please contact us if you have any other questions regarding your stay.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
Hello I am Alesha! I am studying psychology at The University of Winnipeg. When I am not studying I enjoy sitting in coffee shops, sewing, cooking new recipes, drinking a glass of wine with friends, or playing with my dog, Judi.
My partner, James, & I own this home together. Please feel free to contact me for any questions you have.