New listing. Updated photos available shortly. Great location intersecting the Financial District, Chinatown and North Beach. Unit is on a quiet street 1 block to Portsmouth Square. The unit is up one level of stairs and has giant windows facing East.
RATES LISTED FOR JAN 1 - MAY 31 ONLY.
Send us an inquiry for rates starting June 1. Inquire about stays less than 30 nights, when possible we will try to accommodate your request.
Please send an inquiry prior to submitting a reservation request so that we can confirm availability and submit a Special Offer inclusive of all fees. See Additional Fees and Rental Terms section below.
Great location intersecting the Financial District, Chinatown and North Beach. Unit is on a quiet street 1 block to Portsmouth Square. The unit is up one level of stairs and has giant windows facing East. There is one very large room which has the kitchen, living area, dining area, desk/workspace and a daybed for a 3rd guest. Full bathroom with shower. Bedroom holds a queen bed.
Many public transportation options nearby including BART and Muni. Parking can be facilitated in the Portsmouth Square garage. This is a great location if you want to explore the Downtown, Financial District, Chinatown and the Italian District (North Beach). 30 night minimum stay. No pets. No smoking. No unauthorized guests without prior approval.
New pictures and furnishings are in the works. Pictures are representative of the space and not necessarily what the unit will look like upon arrival.
1) $39 non-refundable Security Damage Insurance (CSA) fee or $3000 security deposit
2) 3-5% processing fee is charged by SF Holiday Rentals in addition to fees charged by Airbnb
3) End of stay cleaning fee $155 - $250 will be included in the one-time fees in the Special Offer total we submit for your use.
4) Interim cleanings 1-2 times per month at $125 each required for stays 45 nights or longer; pricing and frequency determined by number of guests, length of stay, and property size.
5) Additional fees such as early check in/late check out; additional guest; and pet fees may apply. Information is available upon request and fees can be added to your Special Offer.
6) $100 utility and $100 water allowance is included, guests are responsible for overage.
To complete your reservation once accepted through Airbnb you will receive a DocuSign link to a secure online rental agreement that must be completed, SIGNED and returned.
ONLY upon receipt of the completed and SIGNED rental agreement do we release the entry code and instructions.
We are always available to assist via call or email. This space is ideal for the independent traveler.
The photos are of the existing space. The unit is being decorated and new photos will be available soon.
- Subject to all terms and rules in the SF Holiday Rental Agreement and Website
- No unauthorized guests.
I manage 40-50 properties in SF and the Russian River through SF Holiday Rentals. So, if you're looking at a property, chances are I'm booking it for someone else, and, I'll have alternative units if the one you choose is not available. I love to travel, scuba dive, read, swim, kayak, bike ride and ski.