Boavista Top House surroundings:
- Terreiro do Paço: 15min walk
- Lisbon Airport: 20min car drive
- Train and metro stations: 700m (Cais do Sodré)
- Touristic tram: 300m (28)
- Time Out Market: 400m walk
- Nightlife: Bairro Alto, Santos, Cais do Sodré
You will love the centric neighbourhood, apartament typically lisbon-style, close to multiple attractions but in a calm and pleasant environment.
Great for couples, groups of friends, business travellers and families.
Reg. no 43643/AL
Boavista Top House is a place where memories start being created and we where we would like to provide the best experience possible for our guests in Lisbon.
Therefore, please note some of our house rules and recommendations.
1. Please inform us on the estimated time of arrival with your flight number. This will help us to warm welcome you to your new home.
2. It is possible to park on the street. However, it is very narrow and has the same entrance as exit. Nearby paid parking is available. Our recommendation: use public transportation!
3. We provide complete bed linen, shampoo and shower gel, as well as bath and face towels. If you would like the housekeeping service for changing them partially or totally, it will have the cost of a cleaning fee (20€).
4. There mustn't be any noise after 00:00.
5. Everytime you leave the apartment, make sure to turn all the lights, electrical and other type of equipment off.
6. On check-out day, please confirm if you have all dishes washed and trash bag in the street's green bin.
7. We need to manage our booking procedures, so please inform us on your departure time.
8. Boavista Top House does not take responsibility for any item loss or damage of guest's personal belongings.
9. In case you break or damage anything in the house, we will ask you for an estimated amount of payment, since we do not require safe deposit.
10. Any other people than the ones the guest booked, will be guest's responsibility in case of any issue.
11. Boavista Top House does not take responsibility for any accident or illness occurred on its grounds.
12. Enjoy your stay!
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 48 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I always loved Tourism & Hospitality and it was, in fact, my choice of college degree. After some work experiences in the business, I decided to take a risk and start welcoming guests on my own. This way I can show them why Lisbon is the city that everyone is talking about!