Beautiful and stately three-story, stone gate house designed by and built and for renowned architect Theophilus Chandler's estate and completed in 1911. The main property is no longer standing. The gate house which the neighbors call "The Castle" is all that remains. Currently offering three rooms for guest rental with one on 3rd floor in this listing and two on the 2nd floor in a separate listing (see photos). Off street parking and a little over a mile to Villanova University. No cats.