Peace & Convenient Location
• 2 min-Düsseldorf main station (next stop), 2-4 min-Town and Königsallee to Altstadt, 10 min-Airport, 30 min-Messe By Train/Metro, come every 3-7 min daytime.
• Train stops: 3 min walk (270m).
• Drop off your luggage before check-in & after -out.
• Restaurants, cafes, supermarkets within walking distance.
• WiFi, Breakfast, Coffee, Tea, Japanese tea, Towels, Bath amenities.
• Queen size bed, Down & feather blanket, Extra blankets for your relaxing stay! =)
- Respect silence for neighbors, especially at the shared stairs of the building.
- No shoes inside, Slippers are prepared.
- No other people visiting. (ask me in advance)
- Enjoy Your Stay!
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 151 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hi, My future roommate!
I'm Miiko from Japan, a small woman, live in Germany for some years, speak Japanese, English and bit of German. I work as an accessory creator with Kimono for Etsy online shop ' Irodori Life '.
I'd love to know about your stories, interesting job, traveling, culture. Because I like meeting great people, knowing about many things which I don't know yet and inspiring each other..!
Also love eating, reading, art, fashion, movies, diy and touching my cat...! Curious to learn shop managements, the structure of all of things, to know space, science, mathematics.
What I'm not good at? It's spicy foods and sports.. because I'm bit clumsy however, I believe the clumsiness makes own life funner and funnier! don't you think so..? xD
** In Japan before Germany **
Worked at a pharmacy and consultant office as an office worker, at a real estate argent as a advertising designer. Hosting and accessory making were my 2nd job-hobbies. I've met many great people all over the world and enjoyed chatting, cooking, drinking and sharing cultures like we were old friends! Now I’m happy doing airbnb here in Germany!
** Lazy bomb: Karaage cat **
This Japanese 'lady' has a bit scary face though, sleeps a whole day and peace. Her name means fried chicken. Do not worry, she won't come into your room since she's chicken as you already know.. =P
Looking forward to talking with you soON..｡o☆ *:.
Miiko & Karaage cat (ﾐΦ ﻌ Φﾐ)