Welcome in my fully renovated flat in the heart of the latin district in the "Mouffetard small village".
Absolut quiet place overlooking a garden and an interior courtyard, yet less than one minute walking from very exciting day and nightlife.
It has good transport links straight from the airport using RER and close subway (METRO MONGE L7 only 3 min walk).
It's perfect for business travelers, couple, group of friends who like to live in the center of the capital.
The apartment consists of :
- A big living room with storage places, with a comfortable 140 x 200cm sofa bed , a flat screen TV, an extensible dining table for 4/6 people.
- It's overlooking a 10m² terrasse, on an interior garden (perfect for having a coffe in the morning facing the sun!) and a courtyard.
- A fully equiped open kitchen : induction plate, refrigirator, oven, micro-wave, washing machine, dish washer, iron, ironing board, toaster, Nespresso.
- A big room with a 160 x 200 cm bed overlooking a courtyard.
- A bathroom with a large shower, and giant 40 x 40 cm head shower, a sink, a heated towel rail and separated WC.
- Check-in from 2.00PM / Check-out till 11.00AM
- For late check-in, there is an extra fee (from 7pm to 9 pm = 20 euros, from 9 to 11 pm = 30 euros, after 11 pm = 50 euros)
- For Sunday check-in, an extra fee of 20 euro is asked + add-on fee for late hours (7pm to 9 pm = 30 euros, after 9 pm = 50 euros)
Bonjour, je m'appelle Guillaume, je suis né et j'ai grandi à Paris. Je vois toujours ma ville avec des yeux de touriste émerveillé! J'espère sincèrement que vous vous sentirez bien chez moi et que vous découvrirez ce merveilleux quartier et plus encore comme un véritable parisien, exactement comme j'aime visiter les autres villes! J'adore cuisiner, bien manger, le bon vin, le sport (tennis en particulier), la musique (le piano comme vous le remarqurez probablement) et les voyages (partout!).
Hello, my name is Guillaume, I was born and grew up in Paris. I still see my city with the eyes of an amazed tourist! I sincerely hope you'll feel great in my home and you'll discovered this wonderfull neighbourhood and even more as a real parisian, just like I enjoy seightseeing in other cities! I love to cook, good eating, good wine, sport (tennis in particular), music (piano as you'll probably notice) and traveling (everywhere!).