I can say for certain that you could never find any place as much special as this house, which was designed (made) with all my passion for travelling.
Located in an alley at the prime center, just 5 mins step, you can join and experience sleepless nights & a lot of fun in Bui Vien str -"Khu Phố Tây" (Foreigner street). Then chilling down the noise to peaceful quiet atmosphere when you get back to the house.
I strongly believe that you will feel very comfortable during your stay at my place!
- The apartment can comfortably accommodate 7 adults. Up to 9 if using the sofa.
Bedroom #1: queen size bed (160x190cm). Can sleep 2.
Bedroom #2: queen size bed (160x190cm). Can sleep 2.
Bedroom #3: 3 single beds (80x200cm). Can sleep 3.
Sofa: can accommodate 2
- All listed amenities.
- 2 speaker with bluetooth audio. (Let 's turn on your music!)
- Hair dryer, iron
- Washing machine, clothes dryer
- You will have shampoo, and towels like a hotel.
- Water filtration system.
- All cleaning and kitchen utensils are available.
- The whole place is yours for your stay.
Interaction with guests
It's really up to you. We respect your privacy. We will follow your lead. Self check-in available so we can accommodate your schedule 24/7. Ask me about late check out or super early check in! This is possible if we don't have back-to-back reservation.
The house has 3 bedrooms that are connected to the living room, both privacy and convenience for chatting with friends. At night you can make a few bottles of beer on the balcony, looking at the peace street below.
I love light and music. You will feel the warm yellow light of the house, and the home is provided with a wireless audio connection system that will help you experience the music, your favorite songs as well as possible.
1st bedroom with a bed 160x200 cm.
2nd bedroom with a bed 160x200 cm.
3nd bed room with 3 mattress 80x200 cm. (The mattress is placed on a large wooden crate, 100 cm above the floor.)
2 sofa cushions (80x200 cm / per mattress) can sleep directly or move into the bedroom.
If u wanna find an other house suitable for u, please check my account on Airbnb, i still have some one else and..awesome!
Welcome to Vietnam!!!..^^
- We don't allow extra guests staying overnight unless you notice me in advance and extra charge is applied
- Keep music make u happy feeling and no fuss
- * We will provide one set of towels for each guest ( included 1 big + 1 small towel ). * Since you get the key after check in, the house is yours during your stay. It means you do not have to share with anyone. And we would not enter the house without your permission or emergency situation.
- Furniture and decorative items were carefully collected by us and friends, please be gentle with them.
- water damaged wood flooring, please do not pour water on the floor.
We simply ask that you treat our house as if it were your own house.
NO SHOES inside the house. We understand this can be an issue for some people, but we're trying to keep it clean for everyone so we cannot make exceptions since it will not be fair to the other guests.
MUST REGISTER all over-night visitors. This is the law but also a good rule to ensure everyone's safety. You will be completely responsible for the actions of all your guests.
NOT-A-HOTEL. Otherwise, we look forward to meeting you and providing you with something different, more social, more responsible, more human, with quality and value where it counts, and hopefully better as a result.
HAVE RESPECT for others. All of our rules above are simply meant to encourage our guests to share a mutual respect towards each other and together build a better, more social and more responsible travel community.
My name is Sham. I m was born in 1987. I like travling, photography, cooking,reading and relax music. I have travel many places in Vietnam, asia, India and Japan. I like to meet new friends, share culture and experiences on travel.
Nice to meet u..;)