Beautiful quiet secluded location amongst the tea trees, hear the sound of the surf breaking on the back beach. We offer to our guests automatic gate at entry, a Semi- Detached, Self- Contained Apartment. Private own entrance by external stairs and parking available. Ideal for a romantic couples getaway anytime of the year, also ideal for 2 couples.
Along with our photos we have added a floormap to help guests visualise the space. There are stairs into the property. We supply a fully equipped kitchen with access to microwave, toaster, toastie machine, tea, coffee milk and sugar plus a nespresso coffee machine.
Guests have easy access to their own private deck with spa through both bedrooms and also off the kitchen,(please request spa on booking). There is a small balcony also at the front of the house off the lounge area.
We will be on hand for any questions to help and assist either in person or by mobile.
We have a lovely labradoodle dog named Ben, he is 12.5 years old, he is friendly and not any bother.
- Use of spa restricted up to 11 pm (quiet time).
- Remove cover(it fits nicely up against balustrade out of the way).
- When finished switch of jets and replace cover
- No glass, plastic glasses are supplied for use in and around the spa
- No candles burning
- Respect neighbour regarding noise levels
- Please remove cushions on outdoor furniture when finished for the night and store in large cupboard in kitchen (sliding door).
My husband Gary and I first arrived in Australia 31 years ago, we have lived on the Mornington Peninsula for 16 years. We travellled and spent time living in other countries and always felt comfortable meeting new people and enjoyed the experience. The last 3.5 years we have spent on our "Renovating Project" and are now ready and set up to host and welcome local and international guests to explore all that the beautiful Mornington Peninsula has to offer, we love it !!