Charming studio apartment in a cozy Tacoma neighborhood. Its a quiet little place you can use to relax and re-energize or a nice sleeping spot to come home to after a day of exploring the great PNW. This place is a short walk away from a bus line and minutes away from some of the best restaurants and bars off of Tacoma's Very popular 6th avenue. Very close to Wright Park, Ruston Way and Point defiance zoo and aquarium. I love this place and all it has to offer and I'm sure you will too.
- Full kitchen with everything you need to prepare a snack or cook a large dinner.
- Comfy full size IKEA sofa bed with fresh linens and pillows for you to use in the sofas storage space.
- Coin operated washer and dryer available and a nice laundromat within walking distance.
- Treadmill and weights to help you keep up your exercise routine while you're away from home.
- Walk in closet with lots of space for your luggage and clothes.
You have access to all parts of the apartment. While you're here, this place is yours!
If you are staying here, I am most likely out of town and one of my relatives will meet you to exchange keys. But if there is anything you need I will be available through calling or texting.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.