LITTLE APARTEMENT fascinating , located in the heart of VENICE, looking a characteristic Venetian canal... , at few steps from "San Marco' square" and "Rialto bridge" , to enjoy the taste of the City more romantic and unique in the World...
- LIVING ROOM WITH WITH A COMFORTABLE SOFA-BED ;
- SMALL KITCHEN EQUIPPED WITH ALLA NECESSARY APPLIANCES ;
- LARGE, ANCIENT and IMPRESSIVE WINDOW OVERLOOKING ON A MINOR CANAL WHITH A WATER GREEN EMERALD WHERE THE MOON AND THE ANTIQUE PALACES REFLECTED (a very striking image!) ;
- BEDROOM MATRIMONIAL VERY ROMANTIC AND SILENT ;
- BATHROOM WITH SHOWER, AND OTHERS ACCESSORIES SANITARY ;
- ALL THE CEILING OF THE HOME ARE WOOD BEAMS EXPOSED, THE DOORS ARE IN WHITE WOOD...
THE FURNISHINGS ARE SIMPLE AND TASTEFUL !
and then .... it's Me, my Husband Stefano and Sissi (our little "funny chat"...) that , with discretion, we seek to welcome you with the utmost care and pleasure in compliance with your needs and expectations.
the area is beautiful and it is adjacent to the Lagune -"Riverside Schiavoni"- where you can admire the famous Bridge of Sighs ("Ponte dei Sospiri") and to see the most 'known Luxury Hotel in Venice: the "DANIELI".
There you can enjoy a breathaking Panorama on the Laguna with a vision all colours of the ancient Churches, of the small St. Georges iland and of fascination sunsets.
You will have the opportunity to penetrate through the narrow streets ("calli") more secret and to discovery more secret of the venetian people Venice..... with many restaurants to enjoy the typical kitchen (good fish , meator... the classic "pizza").
BEAUTIFUL... will be to go and enter into the features "bacari" (the Taverns where in addition to a glass of good wine you can eat tastes différents types of "cicchetti") !
HOW TO GET TO THE HOUSE:
... very very simple... !
YOU CAN 'GET ON FOOT FROM THE TRAIN STATION BY FOLLOWING THE INDICATIONS FOR "SAN MARCO"... OR SERVING THE PUBLIC-BOAT "VAPORETTO" UNTIL A FEW METERS FROM OUR HOME !
IT WILL BE OUR CARE PICK YOU UP TO THE BUS-STOP CALLED "ARSENALE" ....
Ciaooo ... SEE YOU SOON !
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 29 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น