Sleeps maximum 8 people fully self catering
Consists of 4 rooms with en-suite bathrooms
2 rooms with queen beds and 2 rooms with twin beds each with an en-suite bathroom
Flat Screen TV in the rooms with selected DSTV channels
Separate Entertainment area with exclusive access with
Fully equipped kitchen and lounge
Entertainment area with braai, splash pool and fire pit
Please note the entertainment area is not inter-leading with the rooms
Wake up to a Pilanesberg sunrise and breathe in a truly African atmosphere when staying at The Kingdom Resort - a premier lifestyle resort complementing its natural surrounds. The resort offers an all-encompassing holiday experience with a range of accommodation options and exciting onsite activities. The Kingdom Resort is located within a 2 hour drive from Johannesburg and Pretoria and is situated less than 5 minutes drive from the entrance to Sun City.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Security Parking (charges apply)
Volley Ball area
WiFi Internet (charges apply)
On Site Restaurant
Children's Entertainment Area
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION Check in time is between 14:00 and 19:00 from Sunday to Thursday and between 14:00 and 21:00 on Friday and Saturday.
- Please note that the resort cannot guarantee villas, suites or chalets booked are located close to one another.
- Check out time is strictly 10:00 am daily
- Owing to the growing demand for accommodation at The Kingdom Resort, we have embarked on a resort expansion program that will see the construction of additional chalets and villas. Although we are endeavouring to keep disturbance to our guests to an absolute minimum there may be some noise from building activity. We apologise in advance and appreciate our guests’ understanding.
- It is a requirement that all Guests provide proof of identification in order to receive room keys. Guests may use their valid ID, driver’s licence or passport as proof of identification.
- Guests who booked and paid for their accommodation using a credit card will need to present the same card at check-in. A security fee of R500 will be taken as a pre-authorisation upon arrival.
- Should the occupation of your reservation fall within 24/11/2017 - 08/12/2017, kindly note these dates for which you are booking is known as student rage weeks, and traditionally during this time the area in which this resort is situated does enjoy additional festivities.
- Please be aware that The Kingdom Resort does not cater for nor in fact allow student bookings as the resort is not equipped for such nor is suitable. Should you be in the process of booking, or have booked this resort for purposes of students, please contact your reservations office for guidance to make suitable alternative arrangements. This resort has instructed us that due to the above, bookings for students will not be allowed occupation.
- CONFIRMATION LETTER The resort will require a copy of the confirmation letter in order to check you in.
- NO OVERCROWDING If, in the opinion of management, more than the stipulated number of persons occupy the unit, you or your party may be required to vacate the unit and you will be liable for the applicable penalty fee.
- NO SUB-LETTING You may not rent out the unit without the prior approval of management, nor may you “split” the period of the booking amongst separate guests not reflected on the official confirmation letter. Note that the unit is serviced for confirmed new arrivals on the stated check-in date only. Should you, in the opinion of management, fail to abide by these provisions, you, or the party claiming occupation, may be prevented from occupying and/or asked to vacate the unit, and you will be liable for the applicable penalty fee.
- NO PETS No pets of any kind are allowed at the resort. Should you fail to abide by this rule, you will be required to remove the pet/s from the resort and will be liable for the applicable penalty fee.
- NO SMOKING Smoking is by law not allowed in the unit, on patios or in any building on the resort, other than in designated smoking areas. Should you or any of your party smoke in the unit and, in the opinion of management, the unit needs to be cleaned as a result, you will be liable for the applicable penalty fee.
- BREAKAGES / ACCOUNTS You will be personally liable for the cost of repairs or replacement arising from any damage or loss to the unit or its contents, or any costs incurred by you or your party on account during occupation of the unit and you will be charged accordingly.
- INDEMNITY You will be asked to sign an indemnity on check in. Only a person aged 18 years or older may sign the Guest Registration Card on check-in and must remain in occupation for the entire period. Failure to adhere to this condition can result in the remaining occupants, if under the age of 18 years, being requested to vacate the room.
- AMENITIES AND FACILITIES Details of the amenities and facilities are correct at time of booking, however may change dependent on maintenance schedules. Please further note that certain amenities and facilities detailed on this letter may be subject to a fee, and you should clarify with the resort directly if required.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
You may cancel free of charge until 30 days before arrival. You will be charged the total price if you cancel in the 30 days before arrival.