An apartment within INVITO SUITES.
EXACTLY like in the pictures, It's a gorgeously clean apartment located @ the Heart of the CITY & in the SAFEST part of town. Just 5 mins to Petronas TwinTowers, Pavilion, Jalan Alor, Chinatown, KL Tower & 2 Metro-stations.
30secs to a street with 50 of the BEST Restaurants and Bars in Kuala Lumpur.
30MB FibreOptic Internet + CABLE TV + INFINITY POOL + 24hr Security + Easy 24hr Check In/Out.
18th Floor - Airport Transfer - Restrobar @ Lobby - FREE iFlix
LOCATION, LOCATION, IT IS @ A PRIME & Central LOCATION.
18th Floor Suite - High-Speed Internet - INFINITY POOL (7am - 11pm) - Fitness Centre - Airport Transfer - Restrobar @ Lobby
Its one the most prestigious address at the heart of Kuala Lumpur, INVITO SUITES, offering an exceptional 4-star hotel-style living at a price you can afford.
The apartment is very comfy and romantic, you will also have alot of space, 42sqm to be precise. Since we are located on the 18th Floor, its really peaceful and quiet.
1. We want our guests to sleep sound at night. Thus we have suites on very high floors, you wont be hearing the pubs and traffic from the bustling streets of Bukit Bintang.
2. Priority to cleanliness - we make an effort to make our unit dust and odour free. Toilets are bleached and scrubbed after every check-out.
3. We keep guests comfort in mind - We have furnished our suite not only with pretty things but also with the guests essential needs in mind (Hair-dryer, Iron, Toiletries, Extra Pillows, detergent, etc)
50 meters - 50++ Pubs / Bars / Famous Restaurants
100 meters - Arab Street
200 meters - Jalan Alor
200 meters - Bintang Walk
700 meters - Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
700 meters - KL Tower
1km - Low Yat Plaza
1km - KL Petronas TWIN TOWERS
1.5km - Pudu Central
1.7km - Chinatown / Petaling Street
Guess are able to access the infinity swimming pool, fitness centre (gym), laundrette, restrobar ("Hubba Hubba") and the terrace.
Im very fluent in English, thus our guests wont have any problems communicating with me. As a local I am also very well-versed with the area and so i could easily help plan an itinerary for you free of charge. I am a phone call/email away if you need anything at all.
1. 24-hour no hassle Self-checkin. Anytime after 2pm you can just pickup the keys from our mailbox and proceed to the apartment. No problems trying to get in touch with us when you arrive.
2. Airport Transfer is offered upon request. We have one of the most experienced and honest driver in Kuala Lumpur.
3. Check-out is at 12noon, however, we are more than happy to store your luggage for a few hours after you check-out.
Some basic reminders to make sure you have a wonderful stay!
The Guests are kindly asked to take care of the apartment, its furniture and the Room Key.
Kindly request that the guests don't smoke inside the apartment, but they "can smoke at the balcony" with the doors closed. And please use the ash tray provided.
This is a No-Shoe space, please remove your footwear when inside. There is a designated area for shoes to go upon entry.
Conserve energy by turning off the air condition and other electricity when you are away.
Simple cooking only to prevent buildup of grease odor.
Kindly collect all the trash and wash the dishes before leaving.
Please do not flush sanitary napkins or other trash in the toilet to avoid clogging.
Please no pets, parties or wedding functions.
Finally, please ENJOY your stay at our absolutely gorgeous apartment and do enjoy all the facilities :)
Thank you very much
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 27 กันยายน 2017 - 16 ธันวาคม 2017 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 1 คืน
I used to be a network engineer for a multi-national company. I recently quit my job to be a full-time Airbnb host :) I am very lucky to own a few nice properties in the city of Kuala Lumpur and wish to share it with anyone who wants to join me. Mi casa es su casa (my home is your home), i can be involved as much or as little as you like. If you are thinking about a place to crash, relax, and disappear from the hassle of the world, then look no further. Being a frequent traveler myself, i've experienced the best and on occasions the worst Airbnbs in the world, thus i know exactly what my guests expect during their stay at mine.