Beautiful farmhouse set in very peaceful rural surroundings, but having the convenience of being only 2miles from the famous bastide Village of BELVES, voted "one of the prettiest village of France".
Nestled amongst meadows covered in wild flowers, this former stone farm offers the ideal setting for happy family holidays, in the midst of the Perigordine countryside.
Despite the peaceful location, you will be just 5 minutes away from Belves, voted “one of the prettiest villages in France”, with all its shops, bars and restaurants.
The Domaine de la Brode comprises the house, sleeping up to 9, and the Barn, sleeping up to 15.
The two buildings are separated by approximately 15 metres, and linked by an interior courtyard and garden. The two swimming pools, several terraces and the huge garden are completely private.
In July and august, the house and barn are rented together, offering an unforgettable holiday "en famille" or with friends.
The rest of the year, you can rent just the barn, at a lower tariff.
Recently totally renovated, the Barn offers (after 2 years of work!) charming and comfortable accomodation for up to 15 guests.
The barn, covering over 246²m, is set on 2 floors and comprises on the ground floor:
* a huge living room of over 70²m, with a comfortable sitting area (sofas, armchairs, coffee table....) and a dining area which can seat up to 25 people.
* a superb open plan kitchen, fully equipped and ideal for preparing delicious meals with local produce, including fresh veg from the vegetable garden!
This living room leads to the outside via its large french windows overlooking the south facing pool and the terrace, and also to the interior courtyard at the rear of the barn, which leads in turn to the house.
* For the comfort of any guests with reduced mobility, a double bedroom (with two single beds which can be joined together to make a large double bed) is accessible on the ground floor. The en suite shower room has a specially equipped shower.
* A separate toilet completes this floor.
The other 5 bedrooms and 4 shower rooms are situated on the first floor:
* 3 bedrooms, each offering exposed stone walls, beams, and wooden floors. Each bedroom is equipped with a large double bed (160cm) and wardrobe and cupboard space.
* 1 bedroom with a double bed (140cm), a single bed (80cm) and a cupboard.
* 1 family bedroom with a large double bed (160cm), and a baby cot.
* 3 shower rooms each with walk in shower, washbasin and toilet
* 1 bathroom with bath, washbasin and toilet.
The house has a surface area of 150m², and is also set on two levels.
On the ground floor:
* A wonderful living room of more than 80m², with :
- a magnificent traditional fireplace with a glass fronted wood burner, offering the beauty of a real fire, without the risk of falling logs. There are sofas, armchairs, a coffee table, satellite TV, DVD, Mini-hifi, video. A good quality sofa bed provides sleeping accomodation for an extra two guests.
- Its large corner kitchen, completely equipped (fridge, gas cooker, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, a wide selection of crockery and cooking equipment).
- a dining area with table and chairs for 8 people.
* A laundry room with washing machine and cupboard space
* A separate toilet
From the lounge a wooden staircase leads to the upper floor where there is :
* a master bedroom with its double bed (160cm), plasma TV and DVD, and en suite shower room
* a children’s bedroom with 1 double bed and bunkbeds.
* a third bedroom with a double bed (160cm) and a single bed (90cm)
* a family bathroom with bath, washbasin and toilet
Connexion Wifi throughout the house.
Various baby and child equipment available: changing table, high chair, cot, games and childrens DVDs.
The huge courtyard and garden – having the most wonderful views over the surrounding countryside- gives children an ideal area for playing in complete safety.
A badminton net, rackets, a billiard table, a mini babyfoot, 2 ping-pong table, petanque court and darts and dartboard are available for you, guaranteeing long, fun filled afternoons.
A swimming pool, surrounded by decking and equipped with sunbeds and parasols, ideal for relaxing on the hot summer days. It is secured by a fence and a submerged alarm.
The second, above ground swimming pool, surrounded with wooden decking, is ideal for little ones with a depth of 1.10m. It also has a submerged alarm, and its gate can be locked for the security of the younger guests.
At the sides of the pool, the majestic weeping willow offers a shady area, perfect for lazy siestas in the heat of the summer. The terrace equipped with dining table and chairs, offers you another place for quiet reading in the shade of the wisteria.
Parking for more than 10 cars, and a covered garage suitable for either a car or 5 or 6 motorbikes.
The good idea:
Children will especially appreciate the farm animals living nearby : they can stroke and feed the chickens, rabbits, goats, sheep and ponys. The animals are far enough away from the house to ensure you will not be bothered by any noise!
Pony rides can also be arranged, organised by qualified monitors, for children of all ages.
Delicious vegetables can be bought direct from the extensive vegetable garden (tomatoes, lettuce, cucumbers, herbs). Freshly laid eggs purcheased from the hen hutch; and you can pick the red and yellow raspberries growing during a large part of the year in the garden!
Lovely footpaths lead from and around the house, and a wonderful natural bathing area in the Dordogne river is just a 10 minute drive away – the owners will be delighted to show you
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 23 มีนาคม 2017 - 23 ธันวาคม 2017 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 7 คืน
Bienvenu en Périgord !
Nous vous proposons de très belles propriétés, toutes situées au coeur du Périgord Noir et à proximité immédiate des hauts lieux touristiques de la Dordogne.
N'hésitez pas à nous contacter pour toute question que vous pourriez avoir - nous serions heureux de nous assurer que la maison réponde à toutes vos attentes, afin de vous garantir des vacances réussies !
Nous sommes situés à proximité immédiate de nos maisons, afin de vous offrir un accueil et un suivi de qualité durant votre séjour.... sans être toutefois juste à coté, pour garantir votre propre tranquillité !
Je reste à votre entière disposition pour toute précision d'information et espére avoir le plaisir de vous accueillir prochainement en Dordogne.
Welcome in the Dordogne!
We offer you delightful properties, all situated in the heart of the Perigord Noir, in the "Golden Triangle" of the Dordogne.
There is so much to do on the doorstep of our houses : discover medieval castles, bastide towns typical of southern France, prehistoric caves; drift down the Dordogne, perfect your golf swing in one of the numerous golf clubs of the region, cut across the green perigordine countryside on foot, on horseback or on a bicycle ….
Do not hesitate to contact us for any question you may have: we will be happy to recommend the most suitable place for you for perfect holidays!
We hope to welcoming you soon to the Dordogne!