This is a great choice of stay for big groups, like friends, family or business travelers. The place is in the walking distance of Broadway T station, BCEC, grocery stores, and restaurants. With 2500 Sq. Ft living space, we are able to accommodate up to 14 people. The gourmet kitchen, open living room with fireplace, 8-people table for dining and card games, steam shower, HDTV and high-speed WIFI are all here for you. Enjoy two decks and jaw-dropping skyline roof deck for memorable entertaining!
My place is a 4-bedroom and 2.5-bathroom single family house located in the heart of South Boston. There are also two parking spots, one garage parking and another off-street parking. Only 8-minute walk from the Broadway T station, you don't even need a car when you stay in Boston. It is just minutes away from Downtown and Seaport area if you prefer to drive. There is direct access to garage parking and tandem outdoor parking space for your convenience. With private decks on both second and third floors, as well as a fabulous city view roof deck, you can enjoy the sunlight of Boston.
The first floor is the master bedroom (Bedroom#1), with a queen bed and a sofa bed. In order to accommodate family traveling infants, there is a Pack 'n Play in the room. Steam shower and bathtub are also available in the master bathroom.
On the second floor, you can access to an enormous deck with perfect set-ups for sunny days. The study room (Bedroom #2) provides you a space for working as well as resting. The bottom of the twin-size day bed can be pulled out as a floor mattress if additional beds are needed. The second full bathroom is next to the study room. Another bedroom (Bedroom #3) on the same floor has two full-size beds.
Bedroom #4 is in the semi-basement, with one full-size bed and another twin-size day bed. The size of the daybed can be doubled when you extend the bed. There is also a folding guest bed available if you need extra sleeping space. You are welcomed to use the washer and dryer behind the door.
Kitchen and living room are both on the third floor. Essentials for cooking is provided, and there are dining sets for 12 people. There is another deck suitable for breakfast and afternoon tea next to the kitchen. Be free to help yourselves with food and drinks in the refrigerator. There are also card games like UNO, Werewolves, and Poker set available. You can watch Netflix with the smart HDTV while playing games. The half bathroom is on the third floor as well.
Guests have full access to the property.
Please contact me via message or phone if you have any questions, and I will be as responsive as possible. Special accommodations may be granted if request in advance.
1. Early check-in and late check-out will need to be approved in advance, and additional occupying fees could be charged after a reasonable time period.
2. No pets; no smoking inside the house; and parties will need to be approved in advance. Please be respectful to the neighborhood, no party or loud talking is allowed on decks after 10:30 PM - 8:30 AM. Violations are subject to penalty imposed by the host or other law enforcement agencies. Serious offenses could result in immediate leave from the house. Party organizer and guest booked the reservation will be personally responsible for any damage or emergency happened in the house.
3. When it rains, please try to store seat cushions which are on the roof deck, inside the house. You wouldn't be able to use them if they are wet.
4. Please place all recyclable items into the blue bin in the garage; all trash and waste should be placed into black bins with bags (or left in the trash can if the trash bag is not full). Put all used plates and cups in the sink or dishwasher when you check out.
5. Put all used plates and cups in the sink or dishwasher when you check out.
6. Make sure furniture is put back to its original location, if you moved it during your stay.