Newly remodeled 1 bedroom, 2 bed apartment in great, centrally located neighborhood. Near Forest Park, Barnes/Jewish/Children's Hospitals, WashU & downtown. Walk to restaurants, or cook in fully stocked kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances. Lovely private bedroom with queen bed, plus comfy futon for two in living room! A beautifully tiled shower & double sink vanity in bathroom. In-unit washer/dryer. Great front porch plus common area deck out back. Chromecast on TV, wifi, & easy keyless entry!
- We do have a minimum age requirement of 25 to rent our property. Guests under the age of 25 are entirely welcome – they will just need to be accompanied by parents or guardian or other adult age 25 or older. Also, the person booking the space must be staying for all nights rented. In other words, booking for another person without our prior consent is not ok.
- - If you’re coming to STL to party you’ve picked a great city to do so. Unfortunately, just not at our place. Though we’re sure it won’t come to it, serious complaints of unruly behavior will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you. Not good for us.
- - Check-in is at 4pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
- - What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law… not so much one of our rules.
- - To be considerate to the 2nd floor guests, we kindly ask to keep things on the quieter-side after 10pm. And if you want to listen to music, please remember our 2nd floor guests and enjoy via headphones or at a low volume. We’ll make sure the favor is reciprocated.
- - We ask that you kindly respect our maximum occupancy requirement. We have this in place for several reasons, one of them being the occupancy limit the city allows us, but also out of respect for our other guests, and the amount of linens, towels and other items that may be needed. The number of guests needs to be listed in your booking and we'd appreciate knowing who is staying with you..
- - We have a no smoking policy (although you're welcome to smoke either on the balcony or on the back deck)
- - We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
--We kindly ask that you leave the space, as much as possible, as you found it, and only take with you what you brought with you.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 44 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Steve and I own a carpentry company, Cacciatore Carpentry, LLC. We work out of our home, and have completely renovated this property along with our attached home. We love our Italian neighborhood and play bocce at a local pub 8 months out of the year. My husband is an amazing cook and we often host Friday evening pizza night with friends dropping in for wine and some of the best pizza around. We are a blended family with a total of 6 kids, who live in various cities, and 6 grandchildren. Our front door gets a lot of traffic!! I teach yoga in my in home studio when I'm not involved in a construction project with my husband. My husband loves to fish in his free time which he hopes to do more of when he retires in 2017.