This cabin is in a Irish community and the surrounding area was settled by our grand parents which the street is named after. Your cabin sits beneath the same white pines that our native Canadians rested during their voyages up & down the Madawaska. So we do our best to honour the land and share its' magic. Bring a flash light as there are pathways that are not lite.
We have gone out of our way to keep the place rustic and close to nature, which requires visitors to exercise good common sense in terms of personal safety, particularily in the use of canoe, paddle boat, swimming, hot tub, swing etc.
All of the 2 acres and the river are available to you for walking, canoeing and swimming.
Generally I am on site and if not a neighbour can assist for problems.
- Note that there is no kitchen nor fridge in this unit - There is however a picnic table and BBQ available, so if you have a cooler and minimal camping gear you will do fine.
- The area is attractive to white water enthusiast looking for 2 day adventures down the 35 km stretch of river.
- Also quiet highways attract cyclist doing day trips
- The highways are the absolute best for motorcyclist wanting good roads that less travelled and offer lots of turns and wonderful scenery
- Fall is at it's best in this area
- The July twin music festival brings in fans from all over
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 2 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I am retired from environmental construction engineering and now fill my time with other creative ventures like art. I live on this 2 acres
site in one of 3 small rustic cabins.