Private bedroom, bathroom and living room. Perfect for couples and solo travelers looking for a quiet retreat in a trendy, bustling neighborhood.
Stay on a quiet street two short blocks away from sought-after Cortland Avenue shops, restaurants and historical bars. And with several bus stops less than a 3 minute walk away, easily access the rest of San Francisco.
10 minute walk down the hill to Mission St, and a quick bus ride straight to the nightlife at the heart of the Mission.
Classic San Francisco downstairs apartment with a modern touch. Private entrance to your living room, bathroom and bedroom, with kitchen access.
Ideal place for those looking to stay in a hip but safe and charming neighborhood. Nightlife, restaurants, cafes, cute shops and boutiques.
3 min walk from Cortland, 15 min car ride from downtown SF.
Queen Bed with Tuft and Needle mattress.
coin laundry, parallel park in front of garage, bicycle parking in garage, kitchen, breakfast foods and snacks, wifi
We will usually be around to greet you, interact as much or as little as you would like. We would love to share our knowledge of the city to help guide you or just to chat :)
We're new at this, so we would be especially grateful if you would let us know if there is anything that we can do to make your stay more enjoyable!
Entrance through the garage. Ceilings on the low side.
- To avoid disturbing our neighbors so that we can continue to host guest, quiet after 9 pm, please
- The doorbell is not connected to our apartment but our neighbor's, so please call us rather than ringing it
- Please do not invite additional guests without discussing it with us first.
- If you will need parking during your stay, let us know and you will be welcome to park in front of the driveway
- To help keep our costs low for our guests, please turn off the heaters when you are not at home.
- If you are planning to arrive outside of regular check-in time, let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- The back door is only for emergency use.
- In case of accidents, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can have the best chance of fixing it rather than having to deduct it from your security deposit.