Be uplifted in your own lovely, light-filled room inside of a an artist studio space.
Comfy, clean, and cozy, our studio is in a safe, quiet neighborhood just a few miles from downtown! Stay with Chicago natives who love to share the city!
Our uncluttered ARTpartment Studio is the blank canvas to your inspired city trip. Awake, refreshed in a bed of soft pastel hues. Have your morning cup in the living room with energetic, bold patterns. Take a moment to quietly reflect in the foyer as you put on your shoes, ready for whatever the day brings!
You'll have a room all to yourself. A plush full-sized bed, large closet, and tidy work space. A shared bathroom with a double sink will mostly be yours. We just need one of the sinks for washing brushes and supplies.
There's a shared living room and studio space where you'll find a coffee/tea station. Help yourself to a drink or warm beverage!
We have a small garden out back, which you're more than welcome to. If you see us out there messing with the flowers or playing with our (small, friendly, allergy-compatible) dog, please feel free to come chat with us! Our dog Millie loves a good ear rub, and is generous with gentle kisses.
There's a common living area and studio space you're welcome to hang out in. If we're out there creating, feel free to join us!
We will try our best to greet you at least once during your stay, more if you'd like! We truly love to host and are happy to share our fondness for this bright and beautiful city, and our passion for our neighborhood. If we're around, we're always happy to get a coffee/drink and talk all things Chicago or life. If you'd prefer privacy, we are available through text, phone, and email.
Please note that the studio space is also occasionally used for counseling and therapy sessions during the daytime. We will work with you to keep these session private, without interfering with your activities!
If you are staying during baseball season with a vehicle, please make sure to display our parking permit (provided, no charge) so no city fines will be incurred.
- In short, we are looking for safe, mindful guests who will cherish the ARTpartment Studio. We hope you'll have an incredible stay and be as inspired as we are here!
- In full detail...
- 1. Stay awhile and take off those shoes! Help us preserve the original hardwood of this beautifully rehabbed building by putting shoes outside the main door, in the foyer. You may use the shoe tray under the bench.
- 2. No smoking of any kind anywhere on the property. This is a multi-unit building, and outside areas are shared spaces. We strive to maintain positive rapport with our neighbors!
- 3. Let us know if there are any accidents! We'd like to quickly replace damaged items for our next guests!
- 4. No unauthorized guests. Please let us know who will be part of the reservation when you book.
- 5. Courtesy and common sense, when in doubt.
- Our neighbors are wonderful people! Please be considerate as you enter and exit.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 55 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น