The Villa is perfect for a small family or friends travelling on a budget, but still want access to Batu Belig, Echo Beach, and of course the groovy Canggu area in general.
10 to 15 mins by car or scooter to the beach, so if you are on a surf adventure or attending a yoga retreat with a couple of friends and want to disappear into a local, quiet Balinese Village then this villa could be for you.
2 main bedrooms with a shared bathroom plus a small third bedroom for guests.
FREE Airport pickup.
You have access to the entire home, and you are welcome to treat it as your home away from home.
As you can see in the photo's you will be in a completely private, secluded space that nobody else has access to, while you stay.
Peacefully sleep then get up and go. Or if you feel like staying in, close the door and switch off from the world; in your self-contained, completely private and cosy Canggu North Villa.
You have your own self-contained kitchen with fresh water, gas hotplates, utensils, etc. etc. FREE Airport pickup we also provide. You can park Car/Bike at the front entrance.
Please don't stay here unless transport is organised either self drive/ride or you need to hire a driver with car (we can help with this) - you will be too far out to not have transport.
Balinese staff are on hand each day with only an Airbnb message away available between 7am and 7pm (in case of something urgent); and they will pop in for up to 1 hour, 2-3 days a week (at a predetermined regular time), so you don't need to make the bed, wash the dishes etc., this is a little flexible as it is depending on yours and our needs - and on how long you stay with us.
We want you to feel completely at home....... Actually maybe not as you probably have to do the dishes at home.
When Ketut, Wayan or Ketut Sri pop in during the day they are happy to help with almost anything, including organising external laundry service, grocery shopping, rental car, posting your postcards to those jealous people back at home.
They are there to assist you to feel at home in your Canggu North - home away from home.
I will be leaving you alone to relax and unwind; however, you can contact me through "Airbnb messaging" if you need help with anything before or during your stay. I may also be there when you arrive, but whether I am there or not - it will play little impact as our team is fully experienced to look after you.
We are new to Airbnb since 1 April 2016, so we are learning, but are already pleasantly surprised as to how our guests have completely embraced our unique homes and discarded many preconceived ideas about Bali and Seminyak as soon as they have arrived.
You will not be accepted if you want to jam as many people in as you can, we wish to provide a comfortable, secure, serene/non-stressed private enclave for our guests to feel at home in while they stay.
1. Treat your Canggu North cosy villa like it's your own home. We ask you to keep the noise levels to a minimum if you chose to stay.
2. If you want to have parties, then you can do so at the night clubs, beach and bars and beach bars, not at the Villa.
3. While we allow smoking in the outdoor area, you are not able to smoke in inside or in the rear area, please keep it to the front external area - we are not the smoking police, but we really need you to respect this.
4. When you go out at night, please lock the door behind you. You will be given keys to use while you stay with us, both to secure the front gate and front door.
5. If you chose to hire motorbikes/scooters or a car you are able to park them at the front of the villa inside the security fence. Ketut/Wayan can assist in booking motorbikes/scooters or a car for you.
6. There is basically nowhere to walk to like cafe's restaurants etc. beware you are situated to the North of Canggu in a local Balinese Village, if you plan on walking everywhere it's not going to work staying here with us. "You will need transport", we can certainly help with this - and taxi's also won't be driving past your front door or anywhere close - to be able to hail one.
6. Our culture may be different from yours in relation to "tipping" so - you are not to directly "tip" our staff directly, or say "keep the change" if they purchase something for you - please use the tipping box (see photo's). When you book to stay with us - a 5% "service fee" is divided and paid to our team at the end of each month automatically. The other reason is that there are various workers, that at times you won't even see - like Fandy the handy-man, that quickly comes "on call" to fix small things that can go wrong ie. light globes etc. and Rendy who will pop in once a week (you will be notified) to water the plants. Fandy, for example, is just as important to your stay as Kadek - our full-time driver.
7. Ketut or Wayan at times can go shopping for you for food or drop your clothes to a commercial laundry for example - to do this you will need to provide them with cash, and you need to make sure they always return with a receipt; so then there can be no confusion. If there is a shortfall in money (which we have never experienced) then I will make sure that is paid back to you.
8. 2-3 times a week the girls will come for cleaning, and changing sheets etc. You will need to make the villa available for this, we can confirm suitable times for all - when you arrive.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 107 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น