PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE BOOKING - Price PER ROOM!
Bedroom locks. WiFi. Nice social area. Dining and living room with breathtaking view of the city!
1. MASTER BEDROOM: queen bed & private bathroom. Attached private studio, great for couples or single business people. Walking closet, desk w/natural light, great city view and a comfy reading chair.
- 2 BEDROOMS w/ 2 private bathrooms.
[ 1 twin bed / 2 twin beds & desk with a view ]
* OPTIONAL: wooden bar area for social gatherings.
300 m 2 (3250 ft 2) spacious, fully equipped apartment.
Rooms are usually never rented simultaneously, so it's likely that you'll have the place for yourself!
I live in the same building, but use this apartment partially on a daily basis, only the bar/social area which is optional for my guests to use.
It's a really huge apartment, and you'll feel super private in it!
Optional Bedroom #3: guests' room: (twin bed only), next-door private bathroom, US$15 per night.
If you feel like using the wooden bar (Spanish "Tasca"!), don't hesitate to ask :)
Guests can access the whole apartment, except the parking area, which is attached to the bar. The kitchen is free for you to use, just beware of not causing any damage to the appliances, fridge or electric stove, or it will be deducted from your security deposit.
My brother speaks fluent Italian and Spanish. For English speaking guests, please refrain from speaking to him and contact me directly :)
This is a space limited to foreign guests ONLY. Thank you for understanding. Venezuelan citizens might contact me first to try to reach an agreement if they wish.
- Once a day there will be a visit to the apartment to ensure everything is in order :)
- US$ 100 security deposit (per room/per person) is mandatory upon arrival. This would partially cover the value of our property, and will be fully returned at the end of your stay if everything is in order and there aren't any damages to our furniture or appliances.
Your hosts live in the same building and are a nice family of Italian-Venezuelan siblings in their mid 30s / 40s. Born and raised in Caracas, friendly and respectful people.
- Airport pick-up, private transportation service (around or outside Caracas), city walking tours (downtown).
- Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner / Cleaning lady
Languages spoken: English, Italian and Spanish. Also a little French.
Tus anfitriones viven en el mismo edificio y son una agradable familia de hermanos Italo-Venezolanos entre 35 y 45 años. Nacidos y criados en Caracas, gente amigable y respetuosa.
- Recibimiento en el aeropuerto (pick-up)
- Servicio privado de transporte (dentro y fuera de la ciudad)
- Tours guiados en el centro de la ciudad.
- Desayuno / Almuerzo / Cena / Serv. limpieza
Se habla inglés, italiano, español y un poco de francés.