My wife and I had a pretty bad experience here. My main complaint is that it was a poor value for the money. Despite the fact that it is a real hotel dressed up in AirBnB colors, it is not managed very professionally. Don't get me wrong, all the staff were very kind, but it felt as though they did not know what they were doing. My complaints:
- there was no water pressure and no hot water in the little cottage for the entire first day we were there. They eventually fixed it, but only after wasting a couple hours of our time twisting knobs in the bathroom late at night (they finally stopped pretending to know how to fix the problem after 10pm and only then promised to call a real repairman). They made no effort to compensate us for not being able to bathe that whole first day.
- There were a lot of bugs in the cottage when we arrived. Not bedbugs or anything like that, but mosquitoes and beetles are bad enough.
- The food was mediocre, at best, and overpriced. The breakfast options were very limited.
- The lock on the cottage door was difficult to operate. It sometimes gave the feeling of being securely locked, but if you did it wrong the door could be opened anyway.
- We asked for an additional blanket our first night. They didn't have blankets, so instead they offered us two additional bedsheets, which is amateurish. To make it worse, one of those bedsheets had a large blood stain on it. When I complained about this the next day, the additional bedsheets were replaced with a real blanket...which had a large yellow dal stain on it. They just couldn't get it right.
Again, I didn't have a good time here. All the pieces are there, but the execution of the hospitality was just really poor. I hope they can professionalize their operations and improve their service delivery, but as it stands, I would not recommend staying here.