Fully self catering 2 bedroom 4 sleeper chalet
Consists of 2 bedrooms
Main Bedroom has queen size bed with en-suite bathroom
Second Bedroom has 2 single beds with en-suite bathroom
Fully equipped kitchen
Lounge and Dining Room
Patio with braai area
Serviced daily except Sundays and Public Holidays
A golf resort in Limpopo Province in the very heart of the African bush, Legend Golf and Safari Resort is born out of and inspired by the African Renaissance. Rediscovering and revisiting the greatness of the ancient Kingdom of Monomotapa, Legend Golf and Safari Resort is setting new standards in the world of golf resort development. Here the game of golf and the big 5 game live side by side giving visitors a unique leisure experience.
On Site Restaurant
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Security Parking (charges apply)
Check in not permitted on a Sunday
- Please note that the resort cannot guarantee villas, suites or chalets booked are located close to one another.
- It is a requirement that all Guests provide proof of identification in order to receive room keys. Guests may use their valid ID, driver’s licence or passport as proof of identification.
- Guests who booked and paid for their accommodation using a credit card will need to present the same card at check-in. A security fee of R500 will be taken as a pre-authorisation upon arrival.
- Game Drives may be pre-booked at Legend Golf and Safari Resort. Unfortunatley not private vehicles are allowed in Entabeni Game Reserve. Please note that no children under 6 years of age are allowed on open game vehicles at any time. This including, but not limited to transfers within all of Legend’s properties. Legend reserves all rights in this regard.
- Should the occupation of your reservation fall within 24/11/2017 - 08/12/2017, kindly note these dates for which you are booking is known as student rage weeks, and traditionally during this time the area in which this resort is situated does enjoy additional festivities.
- Please be aware that Monomotapa Village @ Legend Golf & Safari Resort does not cater for nor in fact allow student bookings as the resort is not equipped for such nor is suitable. Should you be in the process of booking, or have booked this resort for purposes of students, please contact your reservations office for guidance to make suitable alternative arrangements. This resort has instructed us that due to the above, bookings for students will not be allowed occupation.
- Kindly note due to new developments construction is taking place at the resort, however the resort will try keep noise levels and disruptions to a minimum.
- CONFIRMATION LETTER The resort will require a copy of the confirmation letter in order to check you in.
- NO OVERCROWDING If, in the opinion of management, more than the stipulated number of persons occupy the unit, you or your party may be required to vacate the unit and you will be liable for the applicable penalty fee.
- NO SUB-LETTING You may not rent out the unit without the prior approval of management, nor may you “split” the period of the booking amongst separate guests not reflected on the official confirmation letter. Note that the unit is serviced for confirmed new arrivals on the stated check-in date only. Should you, in the opinion of management, fail to abide by these provisions, you, or the party claiming occupation, may be prevented from occupying and/or asked to vacate the unit, and you will be liable for the applicable penalty fee.
- NO PETS No pets of any kind are allowed at the resort. Should you fail to abide by this rule, you will be required to remove the pet/s from the resort and will be liable for the applicable penalty fee.
- NO SMOKING Smoking is by law not allowed in the unit, on patios or in any building on the resort, other than in designated smoking areas. Should you or any of your party smoke in the unit and, in the opinion of management, the unit needs to be cleaned as a result, you will be liable for the applicable penalty fee.
- BREAKAGES / ACCOUNTS You will be personally liable for the cost of repairs or replacement arising from any damage or loss to the unit or its contents, or any costs incurred by you or your party on account during occupation of the unit and you will be charged accordingly.
- INDEMNITY You will be asked to sign an indemnity on check in. Only a person aged 18 years or older may sign the Guest Registration Card on check-in and must remain in occupation for the entire period. Failure to adhere to this condition can result in the remaining occupants, if under the age of 18 years, being requested to vacate the room.
- AMENITIES AND FACILITIES Details of the amenities and facilities are correct at time of booking, however may change dependent on maintenance schedules. Please further note that certain amenities and facilities detailed on this letter may be subject to a fee, and you should clarify with the resort directly if required.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
You may cancel free of charge until 30 days before arrival. You will be charged the total price if you cancel in the 30 days before arrival.