Our fully upgraded vacation home is within a 5 mile radius anything you might need - Bear Mountain, Snow Summit, Big Bear Alpine Zoo, Magic Mountain Alpine Slides and walking distance to Big Bear Snow Play/Speedway & Octoberfest!
Relax and enjoy the quiet & beautiful Big Bear neighborhood at Robinhood Retreat!
The home has 3 bedrooms and sleeps 8-10 people comfortably. The first room has a king size bed, the second room has a queen size bed and the third room has a double/full size bed. There is also a double/full size pull out sofa downstairs.
TRAINED dogs allowed (fully fenced backyard). No cats.
Guests have access to all amenities - If it's there, it is yours to use and enjoy!
Flatscreen HDTV with smart Blu-ray player allowing access to your accounts (Netflix, Hulu, etc...).
Cable & wireless internet provided.
We are always available during your stay - feel free to reach out via phone or email.
We appreciate guest feedback - please leave a review at the end of your stay!
*Our driveway fits 2 full size cars comfortably. There is an empty lot directly behind our backyard available for loading and unloading. Please DO NOT park in this lot overnight - it is not ours.
Please note: Access to our front door is via multiple stairs from the driveway in front of our home.
- Check in anytime after 3PM.
- Be respectful and leave the cabin the way you found it.
- Please empty refrigerator and wash and put dishes away before leaving.
- Take trash with you to 1 of 2 dumpster locations:
(1) Garstin Dr. off of Big Bear Blvd. near K Mart or (2) Fire station on Big Bear Blvd. across from City Hall. A $10 fee per bag will be charged if you leave trash.
- Absolutely no smoking inside the house.
- Nightly rates fluctuate and are subject to change depending on the season and day of the week.
- Check out time is 11am - House keeping will arrive at 11AM sharp.
*By booking Robinhood Retreat you accept & agree to follow all terms and conditions.