** Have a look at my 500+ Reviews on other rooms
Cosy room in a quiet suburb of Dublin
- All Airbnb house
- Easily accessible to and from the Airport by bus
- 20 minutes by bus to the City Centre
- Perfect quiet spot to chill out after a busy day, away from the noise of the city
- Basic food, towels & toiletries
- Instant Book!
- Need a place tonight? Same Day Booking available
- Can't find the dates you want? Check out the other rooms in my profile :-)
This house is All Airbnb, this gives my guests the option to come and go as they please, keep to themselves, or mingle with other guests from various parts of the world in the kitchen and the garden.
Easily accessible from Dublin Airport by a 15 minute bus ride and a 10 minute walk.
High Speed Wi-Fi is available throughout the house and has been tested using SpeedTest to provide a minimum of 20GB download speeds.
Guests are invited to eat/mingle/hang out/enjoy a beer in the communal kitchen or the comfortable secluded south facing backyard – you may even get lucky and enjoy a bit of fine weather if the sun pops its head out.
However, guests are asked to keep noise levels to a minimum – this is a quiet residential area after all.
I have a lock box at the house which means guests can check themselves in, whatever time they arrive.
I keep some basic food items at the house, for guests arriving late in need of a bit of supper, or a quick breakfast before heading out for the day the morning after you arrive.
I live minutes away and am available to pop in and deal with any issues or questions at short notice.
Check In – Any time after 3pm
Early bag drop available, send a message after booking to arrange.
Check Out – 10am
The kitchen is a shared, clean and functional space, available for all guests to:
- cook, there’s an electric hob, oven and a microwave, along with pots/pans/utensils available. There’s always bread, butter, jam, fruit, cereal and milk available for guests to eat.
- make tea/coffee, also provided
- store dry food. Each room has their own cupboard.
- store chilled and frozen food in the large fridge/freezer.
Please note that there is no washing machine available.
The bedroom has a locked door, a real double bed, feather and down quilt, storage facilities for clothes, and a table and chairs. Everything you need if you want to eat in private, work if need be, or just chill out.
The bathroom is shared and has an electric shower which provides a continuous supply of hot water. Towels and lots of toiletries are supplied for guest use.
No smoking in any part of the house. There is a smoking area in the back garden.
No extra guests.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 646 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น