Close to art and culture spots, restaurants, we are located 10 minutes walk from the entrance of the souks, the famous Marrakech markets. You’ll love my place because of the high ceilings, the sunny terrace, the location in a typical neighborhood of the medina, the people, the ambiance, the cozy atmosphere, the comfort of a private room and big common spaces. It's good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and furry friends (pets), which are very welcome! (if well trained ; ) ).
- We like to be clean, shoes are better off at the entrance : )
- This is our own house and we live there too, bringing any other guest is not allowed for many reasons.
- We live in a family neighborhood and having a modest wardrobe and style only helps you to navigate better the city!
- Smoking is not allowed in the room
- Quiet time after 11PM
- We want you to have fun, but if you plan to come back late, please tell us!
- If you are planning to party and come always late, we might not be your best option : )
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
I am a quiet, friendly, curious and caring individual, but I have my temper when needed.
I spent most of my life in Italy but I had the chance to live in other countries and adapt to different environments, I love animals and dogs overall.
Food is very important in my life, I am a good cook and I love tasting new things.
My hobbies are reading, painting, and practicing all the crafts I fancy, when I have enough time I like making my own clothes, I've been working in the fashion industry for a while, but I decided to change path for something less stressing, and now I work as a freelance, mainly in tourism.
I donate to our neighborhood when possible. Useful items to donate would be:
Books and School Supplies
Clothes in good shape
Electronics in good shape
Tools in good shape
There's so much we can do for who has less : )