Maximise your stay on the Gold Coast with friends or alone (And meet cool people) by booking a central location at an affordable price, minutes from the beach!
2 Bedroom, 1.5 Bathroom clean and partially renovated unit. Apartment is shared amongst yourselves and any guest/s that may have booked the second room. Simple Kitchen, glass dining table, super comfortable couch, tiled interior for comfortable and clean living. Located a short 2 minute walk from the service station, Thai restaurant, pizza and seafood/chicken takeaway as well as a grocery store.
Make yourself at home!
FREE ACCESS TO:
- Internet: Unlimited ADSL2 + wifi
- Tea & Coffee
- Clean Towel (Per person, weekly change over if staying more than a week) - Fresh Bed Sheets (bi-weekly change over if staying more than 2 weeks)
- Toiletries (Body Wash, Face Wash, Shampoo, Conditioner + Extras)
- Kitchen Utilities and Equipment.
- Will be happy to tailor a schedule filled with everything you'd like to see & do on the Gold Coast free of charge. (If you want to include booking tickets - will cost $20 flat as that takes a fair bit of time - but it's easy to do yourself!)
- Free Entry to Nightclub Venues in Surfers Paradise & Broadbeach if you let me know in advance. (Have to enter prior to 10pm)
AT A PRICE
- Washing Machine - This is located in my unit (Across from this one). There is no dryer, only washing lines and it is donation based. Just let me know if you need something washed and I’ll put it in the wash for you and deliver it back to the apartment for you to hang up on the washing lines outside when it’s done.
- Transport Services cheaper than Uber or Taxi. Let me know where you want to go and when and I can arrange!
- Able to organise Scuba Diving Certifications or trips for those already certified.
I am happy to offer day tours to areas a little more out-of-reach from the Gold Coast, however the first thing I do generally recommend is that you hire a car if you can, saves you money and gives you more flexibility! Otherwise I can always help you plan towards plenty of other things to see and do that you can access walking or via public transport! :)
For an entire day tour of your choice to anywhere that is within 1hr’s drive to the Gold Coast, it is a $150 Flat Rate, maximum 4 people. $10 extra per 15min drive further.
Happy to let you be, but also love a good chat. Will offer up all my advice on best things to see and do on the Gold Coast, as well as best/cheapest way to do those things. I'm all about making sure you have the best time possible without getting ripped off by the tourism industry. I'm very easy-going and happy to go with the flow. I live in the unit across from this one so if you ever want a chat or advice, you can pop over or send me a text!
Please Note: this listing is booking the bedroom PRIVATELY for 1 - 3 Guests.
- Smoking in Outdoor Area Only
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 235 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Bubbly and friendly down to earth girl who loves travel, adventure, meeting new people, animals, the natural world, the beach, RnB music, movies, a good book and good food. I live a vegan lifestyle myself, but also respect whatever lifestyle anyone around me wishes to lead. I work as a bartender, but my career goal is to become an actor. I also have interests in writing, psychology and philosophy.
Being born in Spain, I naturally have a bit of different culture to your typical "Gold Coast Australian" although I've lived here since I was 6. I love travelling myself, so when I'm not out there exploring the world... I like to run AirBnB so as to have the world come to me :)
I love to help people in any way I can and so as a host, I will always do my very best to accommodate to your every need because that's just the kind of person I am. If you need help, please ask me. In saying that, if your need is for me to stay out of your way, I will respect that too. :)
Positive Vibes, Positive Mind, Positive Life <3