We have a large, welcoming, and social home in the downtown area. There are 5 permanent residents including myself. We have a number of shared spaces throughout the house to work, socialize, or relax and a pool, which guests have access to in the warmer months.
We are pet friendly, although pets are not allowed to stay in the rooms with guests. They must remain in common areas. There is also a $50 deposit for pets.
We are bike friendly and have bikes available for rent if needed.
This is one of 6 similar listings. This space has 3 FULL-sized bunk beds, lockers, and additional storage for each guest. There is a side table by each bed with individual lighting for reading or working and easy access to charging. There is direct access to the backyard where guests can smoke if needed.
Towels, toiletries, and bedding are provided. We have a limited number of locks available for the lockers, but guests are encouraged to bring their own locks.
We have a large kitchen, living room, game/dining room, and video game space, all of which guests have access to.
Kitchen has dishes, cookware, and a shared food cabinet available to guests.
Living room TV is stocked with Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, HBO Go, and YouTube.
We have a large selection of board games (you could call us board game nerds).
We also have bikes available to guests if needed.
We are always open to interacting with guests and entertaining if we're available and guests are interested. Guests will be invite to social outings if they are happening at time of visit, but there is no pressure to participate
We can be flexible with check-in and check-out if needed.
Please notify us if you will be bringing a pet or plan on hosting any parties or events.
- We can be flexible with your check-in and check-out times, however, in order to ensure someone will be at the house to check you in, you must provide us with a check-in time 48hrs in advance of your check-in day. If you don't, we can't guarantee someone will be at the house to check you in. We do not have self check-in.
- The person whose name is on the booking must be here to check-in
- This is a shared room, please be respectful of the other guests.
- No smoking inside; there are outdoor smoking accommodations for all rooms. Please make sure anything strong smelling is kept in a sealed container.
- You can have guests over, and feel free to have fun, use the pool and common areas, but they are not allowed to stay overnight unless they have checked-in on the app.
- If you have an unexpected overnight guest, please check them in on the App.
- Guests must be quiet after 12am on weekdays and 2am on weekends.
- Front and back doors should be kept locked at all times.
- We have pets at this home, although pets are not allowed in your room. If you are afraid of pets or very allergic, this may not be the best place for you to stay.
- If you will be bringing a pet, we may alter your reservation to include a $50 deposit per pet.
- Pets ARE NOT allowed in the guest rooms. Pets must sleep outside of the room, and they must be potty trained.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 148 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I like having a busy and lively home, so I love having guests. I travel quite a bit, and I like to try new things. When I'm in town, I like to see movies, go to concerts, and play with my dog, Boomie.