A traditional cottage with self-catering accommodation in the heart of Windermere. It is situated in a quiet, friendly street in easy reach of transport, shops including supermarket, pubs and restaurants.
A short stroll from the cottage brings you to Lake Windermere from where there is a beautiful panoramic view of the nearby mountains. This is an area ideal for touring, canoeing, sailing & walking.
The cottage has 3 floors and is very comfortable and spacious.
•The Sitting Room has a flat screen TV/Freeview, Video, DVD /CDplayer and a traditional fireplace for coal/wood fires
•A separate dining room has a pine table seating eight people. A further door in the dining room opens into the kitchen/breakfast room.
•Modern kitchen, well-equipped with fridge/freezer, gas cooker, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine.
• In the rear of the kitchen is a breakfast room with a patio window leading to the garden.
• Adjacent to the breakfast room, is a room with a wash basin, electric shower and toilet.
•First floor has a large bedroom with a double bed and an extra single bed and a smaller bedroom with a double bed.
•Second floor has an attic bedroom that has three single beds.
•The bathroom/toilet is adjacent to the attic room.
Garden Area - At the back of the cottage is a small patio with table and chairs and a grassy area suitable for young children to play in. It also has a raised decking with garden furniture for eating outside in the summer or just enjoying the sunshine.
- Use of open fire-clean grate etc.
- Empty rubbish bins in house into wheelly bin and recycling containers
- Arrive after 3.00pm, depart before 10.00am
- All plates and cutlery must be cleaned and put away before leaving,
otherwise some of the deposit will be forfeited