A very clean well maintained house with updated air conditioning. Wireless internet and neccesities included. Bedrooms are separated by kitchen/laundry room. This house is in a great location if you prefer to be away from the noise of "town". Close proximity to a petrol station, market, the Vieques airport and the town of Isabel. Rates have been lowered until I have sufficient reviews to help travelers decide. Take advantage!!
Off street parking (gated). Large yard for kids to play and/or adult privacy. Located on the North Shore of Vieques.
Bedroom 1 has a full size bed and bedroom 2 has two twin beds. Perfect for a couples retreat, a group of 4 adults or a family with children. The living room is equipped with a futon sofa which can be converted into a full sized bed for two additional guests.
Entire house and property within the fenced yard. Beach chairs and cooler are provided for your days on the beach.
Laundry facilities available.
Mango tree in the backyard, help yourself if they are ripe.
While I won't always be there however, my property manager Maria is a call away should you need anything at all.
Car/Jeep/scooter rental a must on the island to truly see all it has to offer without having to pay for taxis.
- GARBAGE bust be removed and put in outside trash can by the main gate upon check-out.
- Manager/Owner has the right to inspect the property upon any adverse event or violation of house rules.
- Secure GATES and DOORS when you leave the house. Bring all items (coolers/beach chairs) inside when you leave the home.
- Please turn off LIGHTS, FAN and A/C when leaving the house to conserve energy. The A/C units are not designed to run all the time as they do 24/7 in the States. BE GREEN!
- PET Policy - Permitted only with prior approval by owner and need to follow rules. ONLY housebroken and well behaved animals allowed. CLEAN UP PET WASTE. ONE DOG or ONE CAT allowed, not to exceed 30 lbs. Guests with SERVICE ANIMALS will not be charged the pet fee.
- A non-refundable cleaning fee of $50 per approved pet is required at time of check-in.
- ONLY those listed on contract/discussed via AIRBnB are permitted to stay. OUTSIDE GUESTS under any circumstances are NOT allowed on the property. The use of the house is strictly for the approved AIR BnB guest and their approved guests as discussed at booking time.
I'm a nature/animal loving adventure seeker. I love learning about different cultures and seeing the beauty this world has to offer. My home base is Pittsburgh, PA (USA) and my other home is in Vieques, PR. I have built connections in both cities should you need any assistance at all. I think that common sense and an open heart are humans greatest necessities.
I speak English but can try my best if you do not. I also use translate.