This spacious and historic residence has all the comforts of home one is looking for while on vacation. The house was constructed in 1874. It was a Finish boarding house that boasted the first sauna facility in Red Lodge.
The house is two blocks (3 minute walk) from downtown Red Lodge where one will find all the shops, restaurants, bars and galleries to explore.
Street parking is available in front of the house.
- Please remove your shoes at the door to help us preserve the life of the hardwood floors. Thank you.
- No smoking is allowed inside the home. You may smoke outside.
- Please be respectful of the house and treat it as you would your own.
- A generally mindfulness of the neighbors is always appreciated.
- Please do not try and access the basement apartment. There is a permanent resident residing there.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 22 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I am an attorney in Cody. I am an avid climber, hiker, and skier. I have lived in Cody for ten years and can't imagine living any place else. Looking forward to sharing my homes in Cody and Red Lodge with guests traveling to those areas to explore and enjoy the serene beauty.