Luxury condo within 3 blocks of Wrigley Field - perfect for entertaining! Great for couples, families and big groups. You are in East Lakeview and are walking distance to the lake, the el, the nightlife of Clark Street and the shopping and restaurants of the Southport Corridor yet only a 10 minute cab to downtown Chicago. Booking includes a $100 gift card to a Clark Street hot spot we operate. We have additional neighborhood and Chicago connections, feel free to inquire! Go Cubs!
• Prior to Arrival
We are required by our condo board to submit contact information and a photo for all guests in your party. This is for building security so that all guests are known. If you have not done so already, please be sure to send this information to us via an email or message no later than 3 days prior to your arrival. Thank you in advance!
• Entering/Exiting the Building
Please only use the rear private entrance of our unit to enter/exit the building. The hall entrance will be locked and we ask that you keep it locked and only use our private entrance when leaving the building to maintain privacy for our neighbors. Please do not use our buzzer system or re-entry thru the building's main entrance. The rear entrance is your only permitted entrance with exception to the case of emergency (fire, etc...) Once confirmed you will received detail information regarding entering/exiting the building in our house manual so this will be very easy for you.
- We ask that all parties be confined to the outdoor deck to prevent spilling onto our furniture.
- If you choose to party we ask that you clean up after yourselves very thoroughly
- Quiet hours outdoors after 11pm on weekdays and 1am on weekends. Our neighbors reserve the right to cancel any activity or partying that is considered disruptive to the general building.
- Use of the sound system is permitted but should be kept at a moderate level. Our neighbors reserve the right to require the music be turned off or down if it is deemed disruptive to the building
- No drugs are permitted on premise
- Use of the kegerator on the outdoor patio is not permitted due to insurance purposes. You may purchase your own beer and store it in the outdoor fridge or indoor fridge if you are 21
- Parties are permitted for our guests only. Please do not bring outside guests onto the property
• Respect Our Utilities
- Please keep the sliding glass door closed while the Air Conditioning is running
- Please ensure all lights are off prior to leaving the condo (you can do this by clicking a single light switch by the hall door called "All On/All Off". More details available to confirmed guests in our House Manual.
- We do a thorough cleaning before you arrive, please leave the condo in good condition close to the state that you found it. We will wash all bedding and make all beds but excessive trash or leaving a disrespectful amount of cleaning to do will result in an additional cleaning fee up to $200. Please be sure to read the Check-Out section of our House Manual, which is available to confirmed bookings
- Please start dishwasher if dishes or utensils were used prior to checkout
- Pets are allowed only on the 1st floor hardwood floor level and must be crated when left in the house. Limit 2 pets - dogs and cats only. No size restrictions. Must be house-trained. Pick up after them outside in the front yard or around the neighborhood. You must take financially responsibility for any damages.
•Lower Level (Carpeted) Rules
- No shoes on the lower level please
- No food or drink in the lower level please except water
- No pets on lower level
Just be a nice neighbor. Be respectful, be responsible and we'll be alright!