This place is teeming with wonderful. From the floor AND DIY Murphy bed, this place brings it. All the comforts you'd expect as a weary traveler, with a touch of hip thrown in for good measure. Come stay a while!
This place is unique because it's the only time (unless you've stayed with us before) that you're gonna walk into a 240 square foot apartment and find it spacious. But trust us, you will. As with everything we do, the DIY spirit abounds, but we're professionals, so nothing is left to chance. To stay with us is to be well taken care of.
The whole space is yours. Size wise, that's not saying a lot, but we think you'll agree once you're here, that good things come in small packages.
We'll do our best to greet you upon arrival and show you around - but, if the logistics don't allow for that we'll send out some simple self check-in instructions that will get you all set up! After that you'll be left to your own devices.
And speaking of devices, ours are always in our pockets. So if there is ANYTHING - day or night - we're available. Feel very free to reach out if there's need.
A LOT of work went into this place. That, combined with its size, makes it a little bit our baby. The cool thing for you is that you know that with the amount of care that went into it, nothing has been overlooked. So you're gonna guarantee yourself a great experience.
The price charged, excluding the Airbnb fee of which we play no role in, includes GST, QST as well as a local lodging tax. There will be NO extra charges upon your arrival. If you require a detailed invoice listing these taxes exactly, don't hesitate to ask!
1. If you notice anything that presents a danger that could result in damage to the location or to any individuals, let us know immediately. Genuinely, your safety is our primary concern.
2. Treat the place as though it were yours. Or better yet, treat it as if you were staying at a dear old aunt's home. An aunt with exceptional taste that is.
3. Please don't use the towels to remove make up. Please understand that we are not a hotel and damaged furniture and home goods are a major issue for us.
4. That being said, accidents do happen, so please, if there ever is a problem just let us know. Most of the time it's not a big deal and, at the very least, we'll be able to start figuring out any logistics before the arrival of the next guests. And that's always a huge help for us.
5. Be considerate of the neighbors - parties or excessive noise are not allowed.
6. Also, obviously, no smoking under any circumstances. And for the record, leaning your head out the window does not count as being outside - the smell always lingers. We've had issues with this before, and as such, breaking this rule will incur a $300 fine. Hope you understand!
7. And for the usual liability clause: Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. Guests recognize that they may personally purchase insurance to protect themselves in such events.
Hey there! Tyler and Erol are both university students who share a passion for design and customer service. In late 2014, they decided to use these passions in order to provide the best Airbnb experience around.
Tyler came to Montreal in 2012 and he hasn't looked back. Biking, sports, music, and park time figure among his favourite things. He's a French literature student during the school year and a generally rad dude all year.
Erol is a native Montrealer who knows Montreal inside and out. Anything you could possibly want to see, Erol knows how to find it or at the very least, knows someone who knows how to find it.