Sleeps 2 - On the second floor with a king bed, shared bathroom and ocean views.
The Bellevue House shares extensive grounds with the Cottage, Cape, Sterling and Windrose, with Adirondack chairs, picnic tables, and grills placed throughout. The Bellevue House is a traditional New England Inn built and operated as an inn since 1882.
Cariona is determined to ensure your stay on Block Island is nothing short of amazing.
- Items missing from, or any damage to your room will be charged to your credit card.
- Management reserves the right to ask any parties to leave due to excessive noise, or any other form of inappropriate behavior. Under no circumstance will any amount of the cost of my stay be returned in the event you are asked to leave. Any special events or parties must be cleared with management prior to your arrival.
- You must return all keys upon check out. Any keys not returned upon check out will result in a $50.00 fee per key lost.
- If you bring a pet without prior permission, you will be charged an additional $250.00 cleaning fee.
- A generous continental breakfast of fresh baked bread, bagels, fresh cut fruit salad, frittatas, stratas and other egg dishes using local Block Island Eggs, yogurts, meats, cheese, coffee and teas, can be added onto any stay for just $12.00 per person, please do let us know the evening prior.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 113 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
An entrepreneur from a young age, working and living on Block Island for over 15 years Cariona and her fiancé, Omorow enjoyed running a guest house, sailing and working as a travel agent in the Southern Caribbean during the winter and are back on Block for the summer months. Our little one, PJ (4) loves the beach and running about the property playing with children whom are visiting.
During the summer we are a bit busier, but the foodie comes out in Cariona's fresh baked, locally sourced breakfast daily as her full time job is ensuring your enjoyment on Block Island! As a travel agent she is very well travelled, and a foodie to say the least! We want to make sure you have a great time, not only at our properties, but whatever you do, so, please do not hesitate to ask any questions, or let us know how we can improve your stay! We look forward to hosting you!