On the second floor with one queen bed, ensuite bath, mini fridge and coffee maker, satellite television, and ocean views.
The Walnut Room Sleeps 2
The Windrose House is perfect for large families, with breathtaking ocean and pond views. The Windrose House is set up on a small hill behind the Bellevue House, with a wrap around front porch and rocking chairs for our guests to enjoy. The Windrose House has 4 units, all with fabulous ocean or pond views.
Cariona is determined to ensure your stay on Block Island is nothing short of amazing. If there is anything that would make your stay better, please do not hesitate to ask.
All of us at Block Island Accommodations hope you enjoy your stay!
Breakfast service ends for the season after October 9
- Items missing from, or any damage to your room will be charged to your credit card.
- Management reserves the right to ask any parties to leave due to excessive noise, or any other form of inappropriate behavior. Under no circumstance will any amount of the cost of my stay be returned in the event you are asked to leave. Any special events or parties must be cleared with management prior to your arrival.
- A generous continental breakfast of fresh baked bread, bagels, fresh cut fruit salad, frittatas, stratas and other egg dishes using local Block Island Eggs, yogurts, meats, cheese, coffee and teas, can be added onto any stay for just $12.00 per person, please do let us know the evening prior.
- If you bring a pet without prior permission, you will be charged an additional $250.00 cleaning fee.
- You must return all keys upon check out. Any keys not returned upon check out will result in a $50.00 fee per key lost.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 135 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
An entrepreneur from a young age, working and living on Block Island for over 15 years Cariona and her fiancé, Omorow enjoyed running a guest house, sailing and working as a travel agent in the Southern Caribbean during the winter and are back on Block for the summer months. Our little one, PJ (4) loves the beach and running about the property playing with children whom are visiting.
During the summer we are a bit busier, but the foodie comes out in Cariona's fresh baked, locally sourced breakfast daily as her full time job is ensuring your enjoyment on Block Island! As a travel agent she is very well travelled, and a foodie to say the least! We want to make sure you have a great time, not only at our properties, but whatever you do, so, please do not hesitate to ask any questions, or let us know how we can improve your stay! We look forward to hosting you!