My place is good for couples.
- Please respect our pretty village and our delightful neighbours
- No smoking in the house please
- Not suitable for wheelchair use
- Please adhere to all health and safety rules at all times in your best interest
- Parking at the back of the house as well as on the street
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 7 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I am a recently retired health care professional having had a very successful career in the UK my whole life. Married to Ernie for many years, we moved to France in 2014 to enjoy the beauty and lifestyle. We have grandchildren to our two grown up children; James who lives in Canada and George who lives in Dubai. We enjoy walks, reading, gardening, cooking, property maintenance and socializing with family and friends. We've travelled a lot over the years, but find our region of France to offer many of life's more enjoyable things.