With the beautiful Sherbrooke Forest as your next door neighbour, peace, tranquility and the forest and its inhabitants will be your dream come true. The gorgeous cosy house is situated on an acre of lush, cleared gardens which run directly into the forest. The house boasts a pitched roof with exposed beams, beautiful large bedrooms, ensuite, a full kitchen and split level living. The large deck takes in the colourful forest scenery as well as the local wildlife that passes by.
The house includes two permanent bedrooms with a third room that we normally use as a reading room but also has a very comfortable queen sofabed. The master boasts a king size bed with an ensuite with both bath and shower. It also has its own balcony with a table and chairs to catch the afternoon sun and sit and have a drink while reading a book or watching the forest. The second bedroom has a queen bed with plenty of room for luggage or a cot. The main bathroom has beautiful wooden features and you can even watch the birds from the toilet! There is a large covered balcony with an outdoor entertaining area with a new BBQ, which can seat 8-10 people and, so come hail or shine, you are covered! We also have a kitchen/garden that you are welcome to. At the moment we have mint, basil, chives, rosemary, tomatoes, strawberries and cucumbers!
In the reading room/third bedroom, there are plenty of books and games for your use and perusal while you are our guests.
Computer with fast internet, books, games, outdoor secured area for pets and complimentary drinks and chocolates :)
Puffing Billy singing over the trestle bridge nearby & national park on your doorstep. Walking distance to Belgrave with multiple dining & entertainment options.
1. We are a shoe free household! As there are many animals in this area, and therefore many animal droppings all around (and inevitably on your shoes), we prefer to leave our shoes outside the house. There is a waterproof box outside to house your shoes. Alternatively, you could leave them by the door. For your comfort, we have provided slippers in the basket near the door.
2. Please treat our home and possessions with respect
3. Please leave the house in reasonable order
4. If you happen to accidently break something, please let us know.
5. Do not leave the fire unattended and keep the door to the fireplace closed
6. You are welcome to use and look at our books, cds and games, but please leave them where you found them.
7. There are a couple of rooms and draws that are locked, please do not try to open them.