The Old Stables is situated on Grange Farm, home to lots of animals including alpacas, goats, donkeys and a pony, in the quiet little village of Swerford in the glorious Oxfordshire countryside. It's a rural paradise for couples wanting a quiet break particularly as the cottage has its own private hot tub. If you want to see more of the area we're conveniently close by car to great locations including Oxford, Stratford, Burford and Blenheim Palace.
The cottage is single storey with no steps. The kitchen is well equipped with dishwasher, fridge and freezer, electric cooker and microwave. There's a separate utility room with washing machine / dryer. The bed is a Hypnos and very comfortable for a good night's sleep. There is a full size bath tub and a monsoon shower over. The cottage is not suitable for children.
The cottage is on the farm but independent of the farmhouse. It has it's own garden and patio where the hot tub is located and plenty of garden furniture. It also has it's own parking area for one car.
We have lots of animals on the farm so whilst the cottage itself is pet free the farm most definately isn't.
- Check in from 4pm - 7pm unless otherwise agreed prior to arrival.
- No smoking anywhere in the cottage or on the farm premises.
- Hot tub rules of use are supplied in the cottage and must be adhered to
- Cottage should be left clean and tidy as it was on your arrival.
- The cottage is a quiet location with animals so no loud music and no fireworks.
- All booking must commence on a Saturday.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
We live on the farm so we're around and about most of the time if you need us. We do need to come and check the hot tub on a daily basis but we'll try not to disturb you when we do that. We'll meet you when you arrive to give you the keys and give you a quick overview of the property then leave you to enjoy your stay.