An Inn for Two is close to the Lake, the Fauquier Golf Course and great views. You’ll love The Inn because of the Peace, the Privacy, the Quiet, the coziness and the location (off the beaten path) .
The Inn is a great place for couples and solo adventurers.
Designed especially for couples, this open floor plan setting provides you with all you should need to enjoy a relaxing and enjoyable stay.
Along with the privacy of their cottage and the grounds, guests of The Inn are also encouraged to enjoy the vegetable garden for their meals during their stay.
At The Inn, while we will be available if needed, we prefer, and our guests prefer, to give our guests their space and privacy, and therefore, do not offer daily room service, however if you need us, we won't be too far away.
The Rosewood is set up with all you should need for a relaxing and enjoyable stay, so bring whatever food you wish to eat, whatever refreshments you wish to drink, whatever tunes you wish to listen to (CD/cassettes) or if watching a movie is a preference, bring your DVDs as there is also a small TV and DVD player in the cottage.
- 5 % GST per night is charged and collected at check-in and is a separate charge from Airbnb's quote
- Smoking allowed only on the deck of the cabins
- If wishing to bring your 4 legged family member, please check with us first as we now accept well behaved pets but do have a few regulations. Please note, we do have a charge a nightly rate of $15.00/per pet per night.
- Not suitable for extra person, but if required, we may be able to accommodate - please contact host. An extra charge of 25.00 per person applies
- Between Nov. 15 - Mar. 14, please note, we have a Min. 2 night stay
- 72 hour Cancellation - please contact host
What started merely as a dream in 1979
of building a unique, romantic couples getaway that was unlike any other,
took fruition when we finally found our 'little piece of paradise' 20 years later.
Situated on a hill overlooking The Lower Arrow Lake and Monashee Mountains
in the beautiful area of British Columbia known as The Kootenays,
we knew we had something special that needed to be shared.
By 2001 our 1st Cottage - The Evergreen, was built and awaiting its first guests
and in 2004, our 2nd Cottage The Rosewood, was greeting new guests as well.
Both cottages have been welcoming guests from all over the world ever since.
We hope you too will come and enjoy the peaceful, quiet, private surroundings
An Inn for Two has to offer,
where you can celebrate your special occasion or just
Relax, Unplug, Unwind and share this special place with
the one you love!