ผู้เข้าพัก 2 คน
Location, location, location! We are superbly situated only 7 minutes travel from the airport and 7 minutes to the city. Your Guest House is set among gorgeous trees and a large garden. Fresh flowers will be a delightful compliment. The studio is fully insulated with its own Kitchen. Breakfast is provided for you (toast or bagels, jams, butter, milk, cereal, tea and coffee). Our intent is that you love and enjoy your stay so much so that you return for another.
Rest is an essential part of an enjoyable and healthy lifestyle and sleeping in quality linen & bedding fit for a Queen is yours to experience. Having your own privacy is important and the Guest House on the Gardens offers you plenty.
The Guest House is open plan living giving you easy access to the kitchen and bathroom. You are able to secure your belongings inside with key-locked access which is able to be secured inside and out.
If ever you need assistance please feel free to contact Maaka 'anytime'. (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
All your needs for a comfortable stay are at your finger tips. Please feel free to ask if there is anything else you need. Thank you for coming to stay in the Guest House.
- A maximum of 2 adults only
- No guests are allowed to stay over
- 10am check out time in anticipation of preparing the Guesthouse for the next guests.
We love meeting new people and travelling the globe. Some of the reasons we travel are:
1. To enjoy other cultures and people,
2. Exploring and taste wonderful fruit and sea food in other countries,
3. Relaxing in peaceful environments, and,
4. Introducing other people to Maori and New Zealand culture.
We look forward to meeting you soon.