Our lovely place would suit families with kids, couples who like a spacious environment, and groups of up to 5 people.
It's perfectly positioned halfway between Katoomba's town centre and Echo Point with the iconic Three Sisters.
The house has a fully equipped kitchen, Wi-fi, smart TV, books, DVDs, games, a deep bath, separate shower, cosy heating, aircon, laundry, a large garden and undercover parking.
We won't be around so we'll provide local contact details for assistance.
The house has everything you need for a great getaway. It's centrally located so you can advantage of everything the town has to offer, but also refreshingly quiet if you just want to relax and switch off.
You can leave the car behind, or park either on the street or under cover in our two car spaces.
We have Wi-fi, a smart TV that can stream Netflix, STAN and other channels, plus DVDs, games and books.
The house features a front verandah from which to watch the world go by, and a large back deck overlooking the garden to the bush beyond.
There are 2 bedrooms, and a study converts to a third bedroom if needed.
The main bedroom has a queen bed, and the second bedroom has two single beds. They can be combined to make a double but please be careful not to mark walls etc when moving them, and return the room to the original layout on departure.
A lovely study overlooking the garden is perfect for work or leisure with a comfortable day bed. The room converts to a third bedroom if needed.
The fully equipped kitchen has a Nespresso coffee machine, gas stove top, electric oven, microwave and dishwasher. The dining table seats six and we have crockery, glasses and cutlery for six people. Tea and coffee, bread, milk and kitchen basics including cooking oils and spices are provided.
Downstairs is the laundry with washing machine and dryer, and also a second toilet.
There is a heater in each room and air-conditioning in the open plan kitchen/dining room.
You'll have the whole house and garden to yourself.
Our house is in a residential area with neighbours on both sides so we ask that you respect their privacy and keep noise levels down. No parties please but you are welcome to invite friends for lunch or dinner.
We will not be around during your stay but there is a house manual with loads of information about the property, and we'll provide contact details for a local person who can be of assistance if required.
Check-out is 10am except by prior arrangement. If you would like a late check-out please ask and we'll see if that's possible.
- Smoking outside only, and please put all cigarette butts in the bin.
- Please be respectful of our neighbours in terms of noise and privacy.
- No candles or matches in the house.
- The back garden is level and fenced but there are stairs leading down to it, so please supervise your children to ensure they're safe.
- If it's wet or snowing please leave shoes outside and wear socks or slippers inside the house.
- When you leave please tidy the house including the kitchen and put the rubbish and recycling in the bins provided. Please also turn off all lights, close all blinds and lock all doors.
- If something is lost or broken during your stay we would appreciate it if you let us know.