This home is a five bedrooms holiday home nestled on a 650 m2 block of land between oconut groves and the deserted Indian Ocean beach. idden within a village named Saba in Bali’s southeast coast, this contemporary in design residence provides calm and warm atmosphere, with interiors revealing tastes and modern facilities to pampering the guests, including its 10 meters private pool.
The house is located at Saba village in Gianyar regency. The villa can be accessed within 25 minutes’ drive from Bali's international airport through the main road named Jalan Ida Bagus Mantra between Sanur and Ubud Gianyar. VIt has five bedrooms holiday home nestled on a 650 m2 block of land between coconut groves and the deserted Indian Ocean beach. Hidden within a village named Saba in Bali’s southeast coast, this contemporary in design residence provides calm and warm atmosphere, with interiors revealing tastes and modern facilities to pampering the guests, including its 10 meters private pool.
Built in 2016, the initial concept of this house was for a family holiday residence and now available for the guests who looking for a secluded, relaxing and self-contained holiday home, away from hustle and bustle of daily life, yet the tourist attraction like Bali Safari and Marine Park is accessible within 15 minutes’ drive.
FACILITIES AND SERVICES
- Five air-conditioned bedrooms. Each bedroom featured king-sized bed, bedside tables, wardrobe and an en-suite bathroom with rain shower, dressing area and wash basin. Two bedrooms are located on the ground floor overlooking the pool whilst the other three are on the second floor.
- First Day only Continental breakfast (max. 2 breakfasts per bedroom). Following daya in house breakfast can be arranged by villa staff. Grocery bill is on guest account.
- A private 4x10 meters swimming pool furnished with pool deck, sun loungers and pool umbrellas.
- Close the pool there is a gazebo decorated by bamboo chairs and table to relax.
-A media room furnished with a comfy seating sofa, large flat screen TV with satellite channels and stereo system.
- Free usage of Wi-Fi internet connection. Personal laptop or gadget is required.
- Fully equipped service kitchen with kitchen cabinets, integrated appliances including gas hobs, oven, fridge-freezers, dish wash basin, microwave, juicer and hot/cold drinking water dispenser.
- Right next to the kitchen is a marble-topped counter bar for meals preparation with bar stools.
- Dining area with 10 seating wooden dining table.
- Served daily by two villa attendants and an overnight security to ensure your stay is enjoyable, relax and secure.
ADDITIONAL FACILITIES AND SERVICES WITH AN EXTRA CHARGE
- Pool fence for toddler safety.
- Baby cot, baby bottle sterilizer and toddler high chair.
- Baby sitter and nanny.
- Spa and wellness.
- Car with English speaking driver.
Full access to 3 bedrooms, private pool and its guest facilities 24 hours. Staff service property available.
Welcoming guest on arrival, overseeing during the stay. Villa staff and supervisor on site.
1. Price of the listing is to book 3 bedrooms only at this large 5 bedroom pool villa, sleeps up to 6 guests.
2. The other 2 bedrooms at the villa will not be accessible or rent out to other guests/bookings for this per bedroom booking period.
3. Per bedroom booking guests uses other villa facility, staff property service exclusively, except point 2 above
1. No smoking inside the house. Smoking allowed outdoor (e.g. garden / pool area); ashtray available :-).
2. The villa is actually has 4 bedroom with private swimming pool. THIS LISTING IS FOR BOOKING AND USE 3 BEDROOM ONLY, SLEEPS MAX. 6 GUESTS. Suites which are not booked will not be accessible and book able to other guests/bookings. All other villa’ facilities, including swimming pool, kitchen, staff services, etc., will be fully exclusively available for per bedroom bookings.
I and my co-worker Wayan working in vacation rentals business company in Bali. Enjoy meeting new people and to share some of the best place to stay in a private homes and villas we know in Bali. Welcome and be our guests ^..^